5 Ways For Freshness Anytime. That less-than-fresh feeling doesn’t always wait for when you have time to hop in the shower. So we created Summer’s Eve® Cleansing Cloths - perfect for those in-between times, like after the gym or as a quick refresher between work and happy hour. Only Summer’s Eve® give you 5 fresh benefits in 1 convenient cloth.

Can you use soap and wipes together or will the ph be thrown off?
Did this cause y’all to get blisters on y’all’s vagina?
Does the stuff actually work Does the stuff actually work? ?
Start your review of Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths!
Product Highlights
I am very sensitive so they work great, they smell good also and help prevent yeast infections .in reviews
They don't irritate me at all, they smell really good, and they're so easy and convenient. in reviews
Lauren F.
Manchester, CT
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Lauren F.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are the best ever! Every girl must keep these feminine wipes on hand. I am very sensitive and these don’t bother me at all! They smell nice and are perfect for a safe and quick clean up.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
I just bought this product after hearing my friend talk about how much she loved it, and I must admit she was right. It can be awkward facing any "feminine issues", but this brand of products definitely helps. I sweat a lot, and I carry these wipes where ever I go so i can stay feeling fresh and comfortable. I have the individually wrapped cloths so I can keep them in my purse or in my car when ever I need them, whether its after a long walk in the summer or after a gross 7 hour plane ride. These wipes really do make a difference!
Hailey W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Hailey W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Highly recommend to all my ladies! I’ve tried competitor brands of this product but nothing compares. These wipes thoroughly make you feel refreshed but don’t irritate me at all. Good price point and last a while!
Marian A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Marian A.
I absolutely love these feminine wipes. I use them when it's that time of the month. They work perfectly for keeping me fresh. Highly recommend. Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Megan P.
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are now my go to's as far as my feminine hygiene wipes! I was using an off brand by Modess (and they're okay but..) the quality is definitely present whenever using the summer's eve brand! They've got a much bigger scent selection (if that's your thing too 😉) & the ingredients are safe and non irritating! They're supet easy to throw down in your purse and take with you whenever you just feel the need to freshen up.. [product:summer's-eve-cleansing-cloths]
Alissa P.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Alissa P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths These personal cleasing cloths are great when you want to feel fresh on the go. I love that there are different varieties and the ones containing aloe have a light, pleasant scent. They are gentle and soothing. Overall I was satisfied and would purchase again.
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Diana J.
Purchased at: Walmart
These wipes are so nice . I decided to give them a go . An I like the clean fresh feel I get using these . A great purchase. Ladies if you want to feel just out of the shower clean get you a pack of these summers eve wipes.
Diana H.
1,139 reviews
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of these #SummersEve Sheer floral cleansing clothes. They are individually wrapped inside a cute little pink and white box. #VoxBox Summer's Eve
Kelsey A.
Apple Valley, CA
I really enjoy using these products ! It's nice to feel refreshed and clean down there after a workout or during your period!
Jocelyne O.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It's not only perfect for when that time of the month comes but also for when you're area needs that extra cleanse. I use it after a hot day, after a work out or during my menstrual cycle. It doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't have a weird scent either in case you're looking for something that's not too perfume like. I take a pack of these in my purse or backpack whenever I go out just in case I need that extra cleanse. It's a great size for traveling!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...