BY SUMMER'S EVE

Designed to help wipe away odor-causing bacteria, Cleansing Cloths are a quick, discreet way to freshen up when you're on the go, which is probably most of the time. Stash them in your purse or gym bag, and use them when you're pressed for time or... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Latoya B.
I bought Summers Eve to try out the wipes to see if they would help me feel fresh and clean. I tend to have a sensitive private area and was really happy with this product. It was fresh smelling and extra gentle on my private parts. These are convenient for travelers especially if it's your time of the month and you are say traveling and may not have access to a shower. These are also perfect at being discreet and carrying in your small clutch or handbag. I would recommend this product especially to women with extra sensitive skin.
Maddy P.
Damascus, MD
As a young teen, for whatever reason my pH would always be all over the place. Not only did these wipes prevent many yeast infections (sorry TMI ­čśé) but they have been the only ones I've used that have kept me fresh all day. I will always have these in my cabinet!
Natalie B.
Lewes, DE
I always keep these in my purse! I use them all the time from post gym workouts, refreshing myself while on my period, on warm summer days, etc. They have a very light scent, does not irritate at all, and keeps you feeling clean and fresh.
Redd L.
I like this scent more than the others but they all have the same great quality. Simple to use and affordable. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. Prefer this brand over the other brands bc of the better scent selections.
Heather O.
Dothan, AL
These are such a life changer for after the gym if I am not able to go home to shower before going somewhere else. They are easy to carry with you and simple to use. I like that they are individually packaged to keep them fresh and sanitary. Highly recommend!!
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
OH man i must say that i love these individual handy wipes that i got at Target my go to store. You get a pack of 16 and they are very easy to use. one wipe will get the job done. They have totally lived up to my expectations, and i but them all the time. I leave some in my car and in my purse. these are a must have!!
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
I tried these when my friend was visiting . It does help keep you fresh . As any girls
Knows when that time of month comes around it's a blah week . I prefer other wet wipes as I don't want my girl smelling like a tropical paradise but still a nice product
Anna G.
Craig, CO
This product is very convenient for on the go! Compared to other products that are similar, Summers Eve is by the far the best! The Simply Sensitive is my favorite, its refreshing and the scent is delightful! I always keep a packet or two in my purse. I recommend this product to all the ladies out there!
Sophie F.
Denver, CO
I love these, so convenient to put in your purse if you need to freshen up while on a date or a hot day at work. They really help with cleanliness and odor, not expensive at all either! Worth the buy.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
These are great to keep around in your purse or car if you're feeling not too fresh (like if you're on your period)
They're lightly fragranced and good for sensitive skin.