BY SUMMER'S EVE

Designed to help wipe away odor-causing bacteria, Cleansing Cloths are a quick, discreet way to freshen up when you're on the go, which is probably most of the time. Stash them in your purse or gym bag, and use them when you're pressed for time or... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna G.
Craig, CO
This product is very convenient for on the go! Compared to other products that are similar, Summers Eve is by the far the best! The Simply Sensitive is my favorite, its refreshing and the scent is delightful! I always keep a packet or two in my purse. I recommend this product to all the ladies out there!
Sophie F.
Auburn, AL
I love these, so convenient to put in your purse if you need to freshen up while on a date or a hot day at work. They really help with cleanliness and odor, not expensive at all either! Worth the buy.
Olivia L.
Rochester, NY
These are the absolute best, they smell great and they make you feel fresh no matter what, they're very discreet too if you have packets in your purse!
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
Great product for a lady to have in her bathroom , helps to very refreshed , doesn't cause any irritation and I will defiantly repurchase .
Devan G.
I love these for what their purpose is for but some of the scents are somewhat weird and don't mix well with my own body scent.
Alyssa T.
Great gentle wipes that make me feel fresh. Like he I scented ones the best but these are so handy and such a great idea
Gicelle M.
Fontana, CA
It leave me with a fresh clean feeling and confident. I can spread my legs and fly! like a peacock.
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
OH man i must say that i love these individual handy wipes that i got at Target my go to store. You get a pack of 16 and they are very easy to use. one wipe will get the job done. They have totally lived up to my expectations, and i but them all the time. I leave some in my car and in my purse. these are a must have!!
Maddy P.
Damascus, MD
As a young teen, for whatever reason my pH would always be all over the place. Not only did these wipes prevent many yeast infections (sorry TMI 😂) but they have been the only ones I've used that have kept me fresh all day. I will always have these in my cabinet!
Natalie B.
Lewes, DE
I always keep these in my purse! I use them all the time from post gym workouts, refreshing myself while on my period, on warm summer days, etc. They have a very light scent, does not irritate at all, and keeps you feeling clean and fresh.