BY SUMMER'S EVE

Stay Cool, Ladies Use To Stay Cool Helps Prevent Moisture Staying Hip And Up-To-Date With Fashion Trends Is Great And All, But Are You Staying Cool Where It Counts?&Nbsp; Enter Summer's Eve Body Powder.&Nbsp; It Helps Prevent Moisture That Can Lead To Odor Leaving You Feeling Cool And Fresh.&Nbsp; And That, My Friends, Will Help Keep You From Committing The Biggest Faux Pas Ever.&Nbsp; So Stay Cool, And More Powder To You , Ladies. This Product Is Not Tested On Animals. 866-787-6383 see more...

Esther K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this stuff. It works well. I like to use it on different parts of my body after I shower to soak up any leftover moisture that wasn't absorbed in the towel. For feminine use though I prefer the powder spray.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely leaves you smelling fresh! I always have this product in stock and for you women, this is always a must have where ever you go! This product definitely does what it's suppose to and is very affordable! I would recommend buying this product.
kacey S.
Fayetteville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product! It's a fresh light scent and powder that I like to use either before exercise or even just on hot days when I know I'll be sweating. There is nothing worse than the smell of sweat "down there" and this is great for prevention!
Marisol R.
My skin is very sensitive so I go to these kinds of products for my netherareas ! Does a good job and isn't irritating. The only thing is that some have a funky scent. So make sure you pick the right one
Kelsey H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I swear by summers eve! It aggravates me to feel gross throughout the day, but if you combine the shower gels with the sprays you feel like the fresh champ!
Teran F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love these products..powders works amazin and smells good. And very affordable as well. They have them any locks store like Fred's or dollar general
Sierra J.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have the pink one. I love this powder I put it on my underwear so throughout the day I stay dry like it says. Best product ever!
Melissa M.
Bakersfield, CA
Makes me feel nice and fresh with irritation. Doesn't have an overwhelming scent which is nice.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
These products are so refreshing and keep a cleanly feeling down below. They are great.
megan m.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Get this!!! You won't regret it!!! I have used it bf or 6 years. Find it anywhere!