BY SUMMER'S EVE

Stay Cool, Ladies Use to stay cool Helps prevent moisture Staying hip and up-to-date with fashion trends is great and all, but are you staying cool where it counts?  Enter Summer s Eve Body Powder.  It helps prevent moisture that can lead to odor leaving you feeling cool and fresh.  And that, my friends, will help keep you from committing the biggest faux pas ever.  So stay cool, and more powder to you , ladies. This product is not tested on animals. Want to chat?  Call 866-787-6383 see more...

• "This is a great product and smells lovely." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product for women everywhere!" in 1 review
irene 🧝.
Charlotte , NC
I think this product is really good !!! It’s summer time ladies we all need this Summer’s Eve body powder to keep it cool and fresh and I think this product is worth getting!!! 💁🏻‍♀️✨
Bailey K.
Montgomery, AL
The product is great for your body but I use it as my dry shampoo! I used to use just normal baby powder in my hair but I would get weird comments like "why do you smell like baby powder?" Lol so now I use this and it smells great and works great! I put in my hair the night before so that it had time soak up all the oils in my hair and by the morning it looks fresh! Highly recommend for and and all usage!
Stephanie H.
What can I say about this? It's awesome! I love it especially after a shower! I use mainly under my armpits because I tend to get a lot of moisture there and this helps keep it to a minimum. The scent isn't too powerful so it's nice to use. I would totally recommend it and will continue to buy it!
Teran F.
Always empty bottle put it in my case for it but I love this body power a lot. It feels like silk on your body. Just seriously amazing body power with reasonable price to it ain't that high either. Very much in love it!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
reat great for hygiene really cleans out your body and every girls should use this instead of regular soap. this is also highly tested out and reccomended by gynos. it met my expectations and i need more than one very satisfied overall i like to stay clean so this is great for it all
Samantha T.
Gastonia, NC
I absolutely love this powder. We actually found it on clearance one day a few months ago and i snatched it up because summers eve is my best friend. After about 2 months of everyday use, it still has about 75% of product left so it lasts a long time before you have to restock. I use this for under my arms before bed, rather than deo to give my body a break and wake up with no bo, i rub some between my legs to reduce thigh chaffing, i use it after the shower for a light scent and airy feeling, i use it as a dry shampoo if im in a rush and have run out of my normal dry shampoo, i use it for pretty much everything (id probably live in the bottle if i could) scent isnt overpowering which is great,my only complaint is theres a bit of a tacky residue left on your hands if too much is used at once
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
This is the only thing I will use! It’s pretty awesome and keeps everything clean and dry. It’s not overly scented either. It’s affordable & you can get it almost anywhere. I would recommend to a friend
Keshia D.
I like the fresh scent of power and this is great. Protects well and it is a good price where I get it from. Last a long time for me since I really don't wear every day just went I want to.
Lizbeth R.
Great product it smells amazing, really soft, and is very inexpensive, use it every day, makes you feel great and confident, Honestly this is the best one will definitely keep buying it!!!
Laura P.
St Petersburg, FL
For anyone who doesn't have a thigh gap (me included) this is a must for summer, especially if you'll be spending a lot of time at the beach. I know what you're thinking, baby powder works fine. Wrong! This is actually going to help prevent the sweaty feeling you get all over your thighs and anywhere else you need it ladies. GO BUY IT.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
How do you use this? Is it like baby powder?
stormy m.
Tekamah, NE
Where can i buy this? Ive Never seen it!
kelsey r.
Uniontown, Pa
Does it really work? I would love to try some of the summers eve products!
Ashley V.
Is this safe for after shaving? Like after a shower and you got a fresh shave on your vagina?
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Do you apply this after each shower?