BY SUMMERINFANT #19 in Sponges & Loofahs

The Comfy Bath Sponge from Summer Infant is the perfect economical choice for bathing an infant. Contoured non-slip sponge cradles baby alone or can act as an insert for the kitchen sink or baby bath tub. Parents are always looking for ways to make their baby's bathing experience more comfortable and safe. The Comfy Sponge provides baby with bathing comfort and gives baby additional head, neck and back support resulting in a better bathing experience for baby and parent! see more...

Buy on Kmart
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Mega Parent Expert
This thing came in handy when my son was an infant, he was still too small to sit in his tub on his own and the little mesh or cane with will make him flip over, my sister purchased this for us and once we used it it was so much better I was able to take him a bath so easy
Bethany F.
Warwick, RI
This is by far one of the best items I have ever bought for my kids. When my first was born, we tried a baby bath and only used it once as it was a pain for us. This sponge is beyond fantastic. Bath times are so easy in our kitchen sink now. The sponge does not slip, is comfortable for the baby and the warm water stays in the sponge and keeps the baby's back warm. All that and so inexpensive. Ours is going on 2 years now and is still in good condition. Do yourself a favor and buy this!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I got this with my daughter. I used it till she was able to sit up. It made bath time so much easier, she loved it. Easy to clean up just wring out and put somewhere to dry. Great if you don't have a lot of space.
S Y.
Mega Parent Expert
Best thing I have ever ordered for my baby! The last thing you want to do after having a baby is bending over while trying to support your baby during bath time. My back was hurting from doing this.
I stumbled on this item while browsing Amazon, and I'm so glad I purchased it. It fit my baby perfectly. It's nice and soft for baby, and supported him in his tub which helped with my back pain. It's an item I'd repurchase again and would recommend to any mamas out there.
Julie C.
Gastonia, NC
I got this sponge for my 5 month old son when he outgrew his infant bath tub but was still not able to sit in the bath tub on his own. I really like this product as it allows him to lay in the water while still supporting his head and body. He likes to kick his legs and splash in the water and this allows him to do that! Very happy with this product and the cheap price!
Amanda N.
Love, love, love this sponge for bathing baby in the bathtub. Nice and comfy for baby and no slipping around! We've gone through three already and still use them even though he's very mobile and older. He loves laying on them to get washed and rinsed.
Leslie A.
This was perfect to use when bathing my premature daughter. It is soft, not slippery at all. She was very comfortable and thanks to this she absolutely loves to take baths. I will definitely buy this again.
Jessica J.
Ortonville, MI
This was a key item for when we brought our daughter home. Used in the sink and the bathtub and kept her from slipping around. By the time I felt it needed to be replaced we started using the baby tub.
Jessica R.
Royse City, TX
I liked this- but I felt it was difficult to keep clean. Even with wringing it out every time I felt it wasn't ever as sanitary as it should be.
Lindsey O.
My baby hated bath time until I got this. This made bath time pleasant. It kept him in place and provided great padding.