Summer Step-By-Step® Potty (Pink)

by Summer Infant

NULL

where can I get this
Start your review of Summer Step-By-Step® Potty (Pink)!
Stonewall, MS
Actually like this pottychair alot. Super girly, easy to come apart and clean. Love that it converts into a stepping stool later on. My little one loves it. Loves the pink and flowers.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter loves to sit on this and play with it. She even actually used it as a potty occasionally but the seat always hurt her butt and so she preferred a toilet ring. I planned to use the ring from this potty to travel but found that it doesn't even fit on toilets! For our family it wasn't a good fit and ended up being a waste.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this to potty training my daughter. She loved it!! I also liked the fact that it had its own toilet paper hold it was very convenient