[Summer Limited Edition] HERA UV Mist Cushion Long Stay(SPF50+/PA+++) - #C23 Cool Beige Cover

BY HERA

HERA UV Mist Cushion Longstay SUMMER LIMITED EDITION SPF50+/PA+++(Refill included,15g x 2) Multi-sunblock foundation to express moist, lustous skin with Mist + Foundation + Sunblock + Whitening + Cooling effects + Make Up (12 hours Long Lasting Effect)... see more...

jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado

Me encanta este color y el testura, lo uso todo el tiempo y es muy bueno, me dura todo el día y hago muchas cosas ... !! A mi hermana no le gusta mucho porque su piel es delicada, pero me encanta.Este producto es genial para comenzar a maquillar y lo uso una vez que lo obtengo igual. Siempre lo uso para un maquillaje más duradero aunque siempre puedo usarlo ... !! jajaja
mei L.
Ratingen, DE
I fell in love with this product. Since I'm quite pale it's quite hard to find the right base shade in the drugstore. This is perfect since it's quite fair, hydrating, pigmented and has the perfect undertone for me.
Dania s.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Really love this cushion, got the newest version .
It is medium- buidable coverage , do need some concealer to cover up my blemishes but it cover redness and other minor acne scarring pretty well, leaves a demi-dewy finshed, definitely more suitable for combo or dry skin. It lasted quite long, it lasted on me for 9 hours, still looks flawless one my face, but my oils are seeping through it, doesn't looks cakey , looks really natural.
If you're going to splurge for a cushion foundation , this is definitely the one, I personally think it is a whole lot better than the massively raved Laneige BB cushion .
Misha S.
I like the formula of this cushion and the finish I just feel the shade selection is really bad. While this may be an issue with nearly all K-beauty foundations, with this I feel even the lightest shade oxidizes and starts looking grey
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Espectacular esta cushion foundation, no es necesario que te coloques crema, primer y protector solar, porque esta lo tiene.
Angel D.
It is a very different and useful product besides soft and delicate, for sensitive skin, You have different shades
Danya H.
MIAMI, FL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCTS! THEY ARE AMAZING AND HAVE REALLY HOOD RESULTS IN MY SKIN!!! Super happy with them!!!
Suelly S.
Produto de otima qualidade recomendo e deseejo muito receber um de voces tbm... agradeco desde ja.. ..
Nayara G.
Perfeito não tenho palavras para descrever ele pigmentos extremamente leves e fixação muito boa mesmo
Śhrøuķ Ť.
egypt
It's so perfect really 💕💕💕💕 i've used it a lot really so perfect><💕💕💕👑👑 so good prand really💕💕💕

Amazon