MakeupHERA
[Summer Limited Edition] UV Mist Cushion Long Stay(SPF50+/PA+++) - #C23 Cool Beige Cover

by HERA

HERA UV Mist Cushion Longstay SUMMER LIMITED EDITION SPF50+/PA+++(Refill included,15g x 2) Multi-sunblock foundation to express moist, lustous skin with Mist + Foundation + Sunblock + Whitening + Cooling effects + Make Up (12 hours Long Lasting Effect)...

does this dry fast and mattify?
Start your review of [Summer Limited Edition] HERA UV Mist Cushion Long Stay(SPF50+/PA+++) - #C23 Cool Beige Cover!
How would you rate this product?
Darmie P.
San Jose, CA
Lived in Korea for over a decade and Korean products for price and quality can’t be beat! The price changes when it comes to America and is very expensive but if you ever go to Korea. I highly suggest trying a lot of products and you will be surprised at how amazing most, if not all, will be.
Ashley K.
A basic cushion foundation. Hydrating. Disliked how it would rub off it u placed ur hand against or even used ur phone
Janice L.
Malden, MA
I love this cushion. It’s easy to apply and blend. When you are in a hurry, this can absolutely save your time. It is buildable with medium coverage . It’s long lasting and moisturizing.
Ling C.
Duarte, CA
My first cushion makeup was HERA UV Mist Cushion Long Stay. It has a medium to full coverage and hydrating formula. My favorite part is the SPF 50. However it doesn’t stay all day and it transfers easily. Maybe I need setting powder? But I feel powder will cover the dewy finish this cushion foundation supposed to give.
Monica C.
This is my favorite BB cushion formula wise. It gives me that trendy dewy makeup look, hydrates my skin, and covers my acne scars. My only problem would be that this is too yellowtoned for me (I’m Asian but am more cool toned). I’m going to buy a refill of this in a different shade.
Erin P.
New Orleans, LA
Light weight and easy to use. No tricks with this one if you like natral feel. A friend of mine gave it to me and I used it all.
Dee G.
The product, was A little skeptical at first, but boy way I in for a treat. I love the way my skin looks!
Michelle W.
Westland, MI
Love this product. It was a fresh and clean smell and left no stickiness on my skin. I would recommend.
Dianna X.
Birmingham, AL
I love this cushion but it doesn’t come in enough shades or undertones. If it comes in your shade, I’d try it out. The packaging is beautiful too. I ended up saving the cushion compact so I could put a different foundation in
Armaan D.
Sacramento, CA
Perfect for anyone looking for spa and moisture, can definitely recommend, worked for me and my sensitive skin.