MakeupHERA
[Summer Limited Edition] UV Mist Cushion Long Stay(SPF50+/PA+++) - #C21 Cool Vanila Cover

by HERA

HERA UV Mist Cushion Long Stay(SPF50+/PA+++) #C21 Cool Vanila Cover

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [Summer Limited Edition] HERA UV Mist Cushion Long Stay(SPF50+/PA+++) - #C21 Cool Vanila Cover!
Jane C.
I don't really like using cushions because I feel like it's not sanitary, but this one makes my skin look soo good. I only use it on days I want to look extra nice, and it almost gives an airbrushed finish - right when I put it on, it felt like any other bb cream, but 10 minutes later I looked at my face and was like "whoa." The only problem is that the shades are so light! I have to put bronzer so I don't look like a porcelain doll just from the neck up.
Janice L.
Malden, MA
This is a very good foundation. It’s very easy to use. You just use the cushion sponge and put the foundation on your face. It will grab the right amount of foundation. It’s buildable with medium coverage. Your skin will look glow and healthy and flawless after using it!
Alexus N.
I used this to see how it stood up to other products and it was okay. It wasn’t too pricey at all. I would recommend it.
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
Not my favorite but i do l8ke it. I feel everyone should tru something at least once.. it didnt feel cakey felt light..
Linda X.
Derwood, MD
Purchased at: YesStyle
One of my favorite cushions! Good for combo skin leaning towards dry. However, sadly it's not fungal acne safe
Emily D.
Alexandria, VA
One of the best Korean cushion foundations. This one lasts longer than most, and it gives you that coveted glass skin look. It’s super easy to blend out, although I hate that you can’t really clean the little pads it comes with.
Julia K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best foundation I have tried so far. It wins over YSL, DIOR, Chanel,Kat Von D. Perfect for dryinh skin with blemishes.
nicole T.
monterey
I love this Hera’s cushion as it has a really high SPF 50 and PA+++ which helps to prevent skin darkening and sun damage. Not many skincare in the USA has the PA component at the moment. The shade C21 suit me well and blends in to my skin nicely. The cushion is moisurizing as well and gives a nice glow to my skin. Lastly, I dust on setting powder from IOPE to set this cushion. Love it!
Taylor K.
Waaaaay too yellow for my skin tone. If you have pink undertones this won’t be for you.
Lyndsie P.
Creswell, OR
I used to have this and I actually really like this product and it went on my face perfectly and blended perfectly as well.

Looking for your answer?