BY UNKNOWN

Summer Infant Wide View 2.0 Video Monitor is a fully digital color video monitor that enables parents to privately and securely see more of baby's room with its wide angle lens camera. Features 1 camera, remote zoom, night vision and 2-way communication. see more...

Brittany R.
Chuluota, FL
I bought this (on sale) from Target after my son got a hold of our last video monitor and broke it. Overall it is a good quality monitor. I like the nightlight feature however I wish it was more of a white light instead of blue. Night vision is good. Large viewing area on the screen. Doesn't hold a charge all day if it isn't plugged in so you will want to make sure this stays plugged in overnight. The main thing that I dislike about this monitor is that you cannot move the camera from the receiver end. With our last summer infant monitor, you could move the camera to see other areas of the room if needed... this model you have to physically adjust the camera. Very inconvenient when baby is sleeping. Overall I like this monitor, just a few minor things to keep in mind.
Lauren O.
Edinburg, TX
I really love this product. It gives me peace of mind to know I can just look over and see if my little one is doing ok throughout the night. Visual is clear and we had had no problems with it. Definitely recommend!
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I do love this monitor since you can see all of the crib and it also has a night light. The only problem that I have with it is sometimes when I have it on and unplug it to take it into another room, the screen shuts off and it takes like five minutes of turning it off and on to get it to stay on.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
This monitor is awesome. It has a wide range, I can see the entire crib. There is also a zoom function and a night light that can be controlled from the video display. It is more affordable than other monitors of it's kind coming in around $130.