BY UNKNOWN

Summer Infant Wide View 2.0 Video Monitor is a fully digital color video monitor that enables parents to privately and securely see more of baby's room with its wide angle lens camera. Features 1 camera, remote zoom, night vision and 2-way communication. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Ashley ✨.
SC
I do love this monitor since you can see all of the crib and it also has a night light. The only problem that I have with it is sometimes when I have it on and unplug it to take it into another room, the screen shuts off and it takes like five minutes of turning it off and on to get it to stay on.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
This monitor is awesome. It has a wide range, I can see the entire crib. There is also a zoom function and a night light that can be controlled from the video display. It is more affordable than other monitors of it's kind coming in around $130.
Lauren O.
Edinburg , TX
I really love this product. It gives me peace of mind to know I can just look over and see if my little one is doing ok throughout the night. Visual is clear and we had had no problems with it. Definitely recommend!
Lindsay H.
Oshawa, ON
I got this product on black Friday because it was on sale for such a good deal. My daughters 6 months old now, and we love it. I can see her entire crib, which is key since she manages to move around everywhere. My only issue we've had is if I turn on Netflix the signal on the monitor gets lost, and goes in and out. Its random, but happens every single time.