BY SUMMER INFANT #2 in Changing Pads & Covers

The Ultra Plush™ Changing Pad Cover fits most changing pads and creates an attractive accent to any nursery.  The stain resistant, super-soft velboa fabric provides extra comfort and warmth for baby.

• Fits most changing pads, up to 16” x 32”
  • Machine washable, velboa material is stain resistant  and colorfast for long lasting use
  • Elastic bottom keeps the cover in place
  • Buckle strap holes provide access to safety straps on changing pads

• Do you recommend this brand? Is it safe/ comfortable for ...1 Answers
Courtney L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These covers are great for changing pads. They come in a variety of colors and patterns to be able to make it match your nursery. Amazon has deals on these so you can also get them for a great price. They're super easy to get on and off and are washable for when things get messy. Definitely recommend!
Lori B.
We got one of these on Amazon and love it.  It's so soft, even after being washed, so far it hasn't held any stains after being washed, and my daughter loves how soft it is.  No complaints at all.  I don't remember the price, so I can't comment on that.
Haley S.
Benton, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not only would I recommend you buy one of these, I would recommend buying ten of them!!! Every mom knows the more changing pad covers the better! These changing pads are soft, cute and easy to clean (which is a big plus!) We have several of these!
Stefanie E.
Riverview , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This changing pad cover is so soft and easy to clean. Baby loves this changing pad! It fit my summer infant changing pad perfectly. I have a back up just in case and it also washes so well no fading or shedding
Anastasya P.
Got this on Amazon for $5 and now wish I had just gotten something else. After a couple of washes it has begun to peel. I doubt I'll get more than a few more uses out of it before it becomes unusable.
La'el H.
Love these for my baby boy! I bought a white pack of two and they've held up very well. I've only been using them for 3 months, but they're still just as soft as when I first bought them.
Samantha M.
Really cute plush pink changing pad cover. Fit over the pad with ease & easily removable to wash. Soft and warm. Matched my daughters room great which is a plus. I would definitely recommend this cover!
Amanda M.
Eugene, OR
We bought this before we had our son and weren't really sure if we needed it, but once we had him it worked wonders! He was born with Jaundice and so he had to have some 'sun time'. We put him in front of the window laying on his changing table and he LOVED it!
When we change his diapers he cries and cries unless he is on his changing pad. Sometimes he even falls asleep on it! I love it! It's perfect size, has an adjustable strap, and it's comfy for him too!
Erica B.
Garden city, Kansas
The covers fit perfectly on the changing pad and are super soft. They are great at absorbing fluid and are easy to wash. I have 4 of them and would recommend them to anyone. They are worth the price because my changing pad stays dry and doesn't have any stains on it. I love them!
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We have this in our nursery for our little one and love it ! I love the softness of the velour cover . She's had many accidents while changing her on this and it cleans up well in the washer without leaving any stains . It's durable and of great quality .
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do you recommend this brand? Is it safe/ comfortable for the baby

Amazon