BY SUMMER INFANT

The Total Coverage PiddlePad's waterproof seat liner better protects car seats, strollers, and joggers from diaper leaks and potty training accidents. This larger, more absorbent PiddlePad is made with soft absorbent layers next to baby's body and a... see more...

Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
A must have to prevent leaks and allow easy clean up. We had one in the car seat and stroller. When my child’s diaper leaked or a spill occurred, car seat clean-up was a breeze! I highly recommend this! It is easy to wash!
Sasha C.
Orlando, FL
It does what it’s supposed to do. I loved using this while my daughter was potty training, even though she thankfully never had an accident in the car, but it comes in handy when they spill a drink or on beach days where they are still wet and you don’t have to worry about the entire car seat getting wet
Caitlin P.
Travis AFB, CA
The product was as described. It seemed to be on the smaller side. My daughter didn’t even notice it was there (a pro). It was a good price and served its purpose. Easy to wash. We were fairly happy with the cover.

Amazon