BY SUMMER INFANT #41 in Highchairs & Boosters

Timeless Addition Seat features a simple 3-position recline with an embroidered, easy-to-clean vinyl coated seat pad 2 Convenient, one hand, 4-position adjustable tray 3 Dishwasher safe insert tray for easy cleaning 4 Natural hardwood design 5 Child footrest for added comfort 6 A part of the Swingin Safari Collection The Classic Comfort Wood Highchair is a timeless addition to any kitchen and a safe, secure place for your baby to sit during meal time. With a removable, dishwasher safe tray and 3-position recline, this classic highchair will grow with your baby from birth to 3 years old. see more...

Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Not a fan of these high chair. There's too many crevices to try to keep clean when a little one is learning to control a fork/spoon. We love the oversized tray but other than that not a fan of these chair.
Kelly b.
Kelly b.
Bay Shore , NY
This high chair is very nice. I love the wooden look. It's easy to clean and it is comfortable for baby (at least he isn't complaining lol)
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
I have this at home for my baby niece ! It's always useful and safe , especially when you got to baby'sit other kids !
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
Had this high chair with my first. It was easy to clean, nice and sturdy and reasonably priced.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
As a mother who dislikes bulky, mismatched, large plastic highchairs of the past.. this high chair has been a beautiful addition to our home! The chair is in the dining room as if it's a part of our dining set and is fully functional with back adjustments to accommodate even beginning eaters! So well designed it could be a legacy piece!
Jazzc B.
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this high chair the craftsmanship is beautiful my child love it its easy to clean that's the most important thing and has nice features it's very sturdy it's just beautiful I get a lot of compliments on it
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
Love the wood color. it's so awesome that I was a able to match my entire living room. its such a popular color. it's so comfy too, nmmy daughter enjoys sitting in and just eating and watching cartoons.
Linda S.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Mega Parent Expert
I'm on my second child with this chair. I love the wood. It's very sturdy and easy to clean. The tray has a snap off cover for easy washing. It's all around a great high chair.
Catie C.
Catie C.
Greenbush, ME
Love my wood highchair! Would never trade it for anything! Looks nice, easy to clean, and overall my favorite!
Krista N.
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
Great high chair! My son loved to eat and play while mommy cooked dinner and it kept him safe and sound!
maria R.