BY SUMMER INFANT

Wrap baby securely for a safer, better sleep.â extra soft, adjustable wings provide a perfect snug fit even for wiggly babies. Secure design creates a cozy, womb-like feeling for baby and prevents the startle reflex that can wake up your infant. Designed with leading safe-sleep experts, swaddleme is trusted by parents around the globe. see more...

Priscilla G.
When I had my son the hospital gave me one if these but in a different color of course
Heather R.
Rocky River, OH
We left the hospital with one of these swaddle wraps, and loved them since day one! These keep your baby feeling secure and safe, as well as warm and cozy! This helped our baby girl sleep better, especially in those first few months. I love this products, and I would recommend it to other Moms!
Janet O.
Orland, CA
We used the boy colored ones for my youngest son and they're amazing! Helped him stay asleep longer, he wouldn't sleep unless he had one on, he's grown out of them now!