BY SUMMER INFANT

Wrap your baby in the comfort of the Summer Infant SwaddleMe, the original adjustable infant wrap. Swaddling soothes newborns by recreating the familiar, comforting snugness of the womb and helps prevent baby from startling awake so babies'and parents'sleep more soundly. SwaddleMe wings are adjustable for just the right fit on baby and keep even wiggly babies swaddled tight. Every baby needs to sleep safe and sound! see more...

Tina D.
Tustin, CA
If you are terrible at swaddling with the regular thin blankets than this is for you! I cannot tight swaddle at all and my baby would always pop out of it. These were a life saver for a tight but comfortable swaddle that helped her sleep much better
Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX
Definitely a lifesaver! I can't give it five stars because it would easily ride up towards my daughter's face and she would wake up rooting as a newborn. Once she got bigger it wasn't a problem anymore.
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
My baby looked so adorable in this little jungle themed blanket he loves to sleep in it and he feels xtra comfortable just like he was in my tummy
Lauren B.
Carolina Bch, NC
This was a must have with both of my kids. It helped keep them cozy feeling and sleep for both naps and at night time. Would definitely recommend to new moms!
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
I used these with both of my boys. Swaddling them was an absolute must for getting them to sleep. The cotton swaddles are perfect for the spring and summertime. Love this brand as well! So many cute colors and designs.
Rebecca B.
Bedford , OH
I didn't care that much for this brand of swaddler. I had a halo one that I received from a friend at my baby show that worked wonders though! My baby would be out as soon as she was wrapped in it.