Summer Infant SwaddleMe Girl

by Summer Infant

The Original Adjustable Infant Wrap 100% Cotton Adjustable Wings. Harness Openings for Most Swings & Bouncers:  Works with Most 5 Point Harness Just Insert the Harness Through the Slit in the Back of the SwaddleMe®, Seat Baby, Connect the Harness & Then Fasten the Wings. Leg Pouch for Quick Diaper Changes:  The Leg Pouch Pops Down for Easy Diaper Changes with No Need to Unwrap Baby s Arms. Grows With Baby:  Fabric Wings Hug Baby Close & Stay Secure in Place with Self-Fasteners.  As Baby Grows, the Wings Can be Adjusted for a Perfect Fit. Pediatrician Recommended. #1.

How come my 4 week old daughter is getting out of the swaddleme already?
My baby girl loves these. Anyone else kid only sleep when wrapped up in one?
Do you find this product useful? Does it help put baby to sleep ?
Start your review of Summer Infant SwaddleMe Girl!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Summer Infant SwaddleMe Girl uploaded by Emily R.
Having a very active baby is difficult to deal with , especially when it comes to putting them to sleep. She stretches her arms , her legs, rubs her eyes, arches her back & always ends up waking herself up. She gets very upset when she wakes up but when we use this swaddle, she can not break free! It keeps her nice and snug & sleeps so peacefully! No more interrupted naps.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I never got another one of these because i was able to swaddle better after practice and my 2nd two children liked to get their arms out and not be "held down". I like the idea of it and they are pretty and helpful for new moms but my swaddling was snug for them and didnt need another.
Commack, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a must have for newborns. They tend to startle easily and are always moving their arms and legs. This product allows them to sleep comfortably and feel snug like they're still in the womb. It also helps me nurse my little one when he is too excited or upset. I highly recommend
Cedar Rapids, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have four children and have used this brands swaddle collection for each of them. It’s amazing. I love the Velcro placement locations because they hold the swaddle in place unlike blankets do when baby moves.
Marietta, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby girl loves these I use them on her so often because her startle reflex is super bad and if shes not sleeping in this shell wake herself up so were both a fan of this product
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Summer Infant SwaddleMe Girl uploaded by Ciera L.
Summer Infant SwaddleMe Girl uploaded by Ciera L.
Purchased at: Target
My daughter will only sleep if she is wrapped up in one of her swaddle blankets. Just swaddling her with a regular baby blanket doesn't work for her. It did with my boys but not this girl! These swaddle wraps are the only reason me and my girl get sleep. I couldn't live without them.
Donalds, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves to be swaddled. I have a hard time swaddling my baby with a receiving blanket. Summer Infant swaddling blankets make it easy for me. And they are comfortable for her. Summer Infant SwaddleMe Girl
Providnce Vlg, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to baby gift since we had my oldest. We switched from traditional swaddling to a swaddle me and she started actually sleeping through the night. Game changer !! You get the comfort and security of a traditional swaddle but they are more secure so you won't find them kicking out and losing the swaddle . They are adjusting to different stages of your baby's sleeping habits as well so it can grow with baby as needed
Cape May Ch, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We loved using this on our daughter when she was a newborn. She absolutely loved being swaddled and this made it so much easier. It's a quick velcro and you're done. It kept her warm and cozy throughout the night. I loved it. I'll buy it again for any future children.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I got one of this when I was in the hospital after having my baby. We loved it. I think it helped her sleep the first few moths. I sometimes wish they had one for her now when she will not sleep.