BY SUMMER INFANT

The Original Adjustable Infant Wrap 100% Cotton Adjustable Wings. Harness Openings for Most Swings & Bouncers:  Works with Most 5 Point Harness Just Insert the Harness Through the Slit in the Back of the SwaddleMe®, Seat Baby, Connect the Harness & Then Fasten the Wings. Leg Pouch for Quick Diaper Changes:  The Leg Pouch Pops Down for Easy Diaper Changes with No Need to Unwrap Baby s Arms. Grows With Baby:  Fabric Wings Hug Baby Close & Stay Secure in Place with Self-Fasteners.  As Baby Grows, the Wings Can be Adjusted for a Perfect Fit. Pediatrician Recommended. #1. see more...

• How many of your children loved these?3 Answers
  • Are these safe to use? I am terrified of SIDS.5 Answers
Chelsea H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don’t have this color but we’ve used these since my baby was born and they worked out great for us. He would always get out of the muslin swaddles so finally we tried these and he slept great. We used the smaller size until he was around 4 months old, then we switched to the medium size and transitioned him to being swaddled with his arms out. He still sleeps in them at six months old and we wouldn’t have survived without them. Highly recommend if your baby loves a tight swaddle, he’s never gotten out of these.
Dawn E.
Donalds, SC
My baby loves to be swaddled. I have a hard time swaddling my baby with a receiving blanket. Summer Infant swaddling blankets make it easy for me. And they are comfortable for her. Summer Infant SwaddleMe Girl
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for the first month. Other babies might even use it longer but it kept her calm and snug. Eventually she started to kick out of it but definitely get a few of these.
Mary F.
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These things are a godsend,seriously, swaddling is hard when your baby is crying especially when it’s 4am and you’re sleep deprived lol, just slide baby in this sack and stick the Velcro together and baby falls right asleep it’s amazing.
Alyssa F.
We received these as a gift for our shower and they were an absolute life-saver for getting our baby to sleep! She loves to be swaddled, but would always kick out of blankets, and hated when she couldn't wiggle her legs around a little. These allow her to sleep soundly without startling awake and still let her legs have their freedom. The only con is that she grew out of them so early! The sizing for S/M says up to 14lbs but our baby grew out of them at 12lbs. Will definitely be purchasing a bigger size!!
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
I used these on everyone of my kids. I actually brought them to the hospital with me so they would get use to it from day one. Anytime I would they the down to go to sleep I would put them in this. I advise go straight to the medium size unless you have a preemie and we never used any other size cause we only used them for the first couple months when they slap themselves in there sleep.
LeAnna R.
Lakeville, MN
It didn't work for my son, he really didn't like to be swaddled, but my daughter loves it. She was getting very cholichy at night, but when we started using the SwaddleMe her fussy time went away, and she sleeps for long periods of time now. I don't go anywhere with out it and use it every night! I have even started using it for naps as well. It helps them not to startle themselves awake, and that is key. The fabric is soft and slightly stretchy and so easy to use, I could never really get a good swaddle with a blanket!
Allison V.
St Augustine, FL
Forget traditional swaddling... why bith when Swaddleme makes it easy and more effective than messing with a blanket for minutes while your baby fusses/cries. My baby was attached to her swaddlemes and so was I! It provided the comfort of swaddling and was easy for anyone to use on her. They was nicely although had to be stretched out a lil bit after the dryer bc they are cotton. But that didn't matter to me. I ended up ordering 3 more after she was born bc we loved them so much.
Kathryn F.
Mount Kisco, NY
This is the only product that calmed baby down enough to get her arms to stop flailing and to calm down and sleep (sometimes 6 hours at a stretch). it keeps her warmer too during these winter months. She loves to be swaddled in for the night and cut down on screaming. The velcro tends to get caught on things when washing, so make sure you fasten it when you throw it in the wash. I find I have to take her out completely for night diaper changes. Even with that, the benefits outweigh this because she's happy and sleeps, so I do. This will be the gift that I give for any future baby shower. I'd give it an A+++++++ if I could.
Leah R.
These Summer Infant SwaddleMe blankets were a necessity for us. My girls could get out of the regular blanket swaddles almost instantly. These were perfect to hold their little arms down to keep them from startling themselves out of sleep. They both learned to get their hands out of the bottom of the arm section and thus canceled out the benefits of being swaddled. The four star review is for the fact that they were able to get out, but there is no perfect swaddle!
Amanda G.
Are these safe to use? I am terrified of SIDS.
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
How many of your children loved these?