BY SUMMER INFANT #3 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

The Original 100% Cotton Adjustable Infant Wrap. Easy Swaddling Helps Baby Sleep Safe & Sound. Helps Reduce Loose Bedding in Crib & Helps Keep Baby Safely on Their Back. Soothes Baby by Preventing Them From Startling Awake. Adjustable Wings for Just the Right Fit on Baby & Keep Even Wiggly Babies Swaddled Tight. Award Winning:  iParenting Media Award Winner, WTS Toy Review Five Star Certified, babytalk Editors Choice SwaddleMe has got your baby covered from Birth to 12 months! see more...

• Do you recommend this for a newborn1 Answers
  • Hold did this work for others ? My daughter hated being swaddled ...4 Answers
  • Where did you purchase your swaddler?19 Answers
Cece M.
Ogden, UT
Mega Parent Expert
These swaddle Me baby blankets are a life saver literally. My son would calm down and fall a sleep when we would wrap him in them. It made him feel safe and secure to where he could relax. Plus it helps you to swaddle correctly if you are like me and struggle with doing it right. Summer Infant Bee Ready! 6 Piece Infant Swaddle, Soothe and Sleep Starter Set
Allie P.
My daughter is 4 months old and we still use these swaddles every night! She loves being swaddled and we have had these since she was born! The Velcro makes it so easy and super quick! I dreaded using blankets to swaddle so I was so excited when we got these for our shower! I definitely recommend these to any parent with a newborn!
Rosanna W.
Davenport
Mega Parent Expert
I love these they make swaddling so much easier and using a recieving blanket and it's more secure for the baby. I got this as a gift from a neighbor when my baby was born and they are they absolute best. I reccomend parents get these for your newborn to make life easy for you for all the up all nighters
Courtney B.
Mega Parent Expert
These are pretty great, they keep them nice and warm in the colder months since they can't have blankets in the crib. If your baby likes to be swaddled, then these are great. It didn't make a huge difference for mine, they were stubborn sleepers either way. But I would definitely recommend them!
Sheila S. C.
Yuma
I love the swaddle me products , it help my baby sleep longer at night , my baby loves getting swaddle, he smiles every time daddy makes him "burrito " I love it .... I recommend this to other parents bcuz it comforts the baby when baby can't sleep !
Kim P.
Mega Parent Expert
These are the best. They make swaddling easy and quick. Less stressful and lightweight enough for the warmer temperatures. I used them with my first born and was sure to buy even more for my baby.
Aly L.
Mesa, AZ
This is perfect for babies who love to be swaddled, but don't necessarily like to sit there and wait for their parents to figure out how to swaddle them in a regular blanket....it takes a certain level of skill to do that and I never mastered it on a wiggly baby! These swaddles came in clutch, with their velcro sides it makes it super simple to swaddle the baby quickly and easily!
Kimberly R.
We love these swaddle blankets! This was a lifesaver for my baby and i! He loves to feel all cuddled up and it was the perfect way for everyone in the house to get sleep. They are so easy to use . so light so you dont have to worry about baby being to hot in it.
Kate H.
This were the most amazing things for our baby! My son would only sleep through the night if he was swaddled. I had a hard time using a regular blanket to swaddle, it always unraveled. The Velcro makes everything so much easier and quicker!
Fallon S.
Madison, AL
We use these every night on my daughter and we used them for the first year with my son until he figured out how to get out of it. They both sleep like babies :) when they are swaddled. I could not imagine my first year without a swaddle.
Anna C.
Modena, NY
Where did you purchase your swaddler?
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
Hold did this work for others ? My daughter hated being swaddled up.
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert
How many of these do you own?
Temis P.
Mega Parent Expert
Do you recommend this for a newborn
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this comfortable for the baby?