Summer Infant Sure Sight Color Video Baby Monitor

by Summer Infant

The sure sight video baby monitor from summer infant offers parents peace of mind, day and night. Easy to use and completely portable, it features a 1.8-inch color video screen, automatic night vision and digital privacy. A highly sensitive microphone and sound-activated led lights alert you to baby's cries, even when you're in a noisy room.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Summer Infant Sure Sight Color Video Baby Monitor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...basic monitor without all the frills and thrills this moniter is it! The video and sound quality are excellent. You can adjust the sound level which helps block out little noises and peeps from your baby. The feature I like the best is with a simple push of a bottom you can turn the video display off and on while still keeping the noise! This is great if you don't want the constant glow of the video. This is a great product for the price!” in 4 reviews
Alleman
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Bought this for a second monitor to use in my 6year olds room after the baby was born. It’s great to be able to check in and see what he is doing or if he’s in bed. I love that I can talk to him through it
Raleigh, NC
Not a fan of this monitor at all! You really do get what you pay for...with it being only $89 I guess I shouldn’t have expected much. I mean, sure, it doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that other more expensive monitors have these days BUT I at least expected it to have a reliable signal. My townhouse is only about 1400 square feet and the signal isn’t strong enough to reach from upstairs to downstairs. Loses signal all the time! If I’m lucky, I get only one bar of signal. I ended up calling the company about this issue and they sent me another monitor, but still the same thing. Of course they’re not going to offer me a refund at this point and they won’t replace it with a different monitor. What a waste of money. I still use it sometimes on my toddler just bc I don’t really need to watch him constantly now that he’s more independent. I wouldn’t get it for a newborn though because it won’t give you any peace of mind unless you’re very close to the camera. I would spend the extra money to get a more reliable one!
Lynchburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have had this monitor since 2015 (it is 2019 when reviewing) and never had an issue. My son has played with the buttons and it is simple to fix it back. Very easy to use and durable. I accidentally dropped it from the second floor of my home and even when it hit the first floor hardwood it was still working perfect. It has a great battery life so I can enjoy a movie away from the charger then just plug it up before I go to bed.
Pacoima , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loved this monitor!!!! Night vision and in color during the day!! Hand held camera for parents was very easy to carry around with the clip that they included on it. I liked how it would light up when any noise was present.
san antonio
Super affordable and awesome product! The video picture is crystal clear and the audio as well. You can even talk through the monitor. Brings me peace of mind that I can see and hear that my baby is okay when I am in another room!
Concord
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've bought two of these I  two years and the wire stopped working after a year each time. Ot works great until one day if wont charge and hour left with no monitor. I definitely would not recommend this monitor.
Oneonta, NY
This monitor has been great! If your looking for a basic monitor without all the frills and thrills this moniter is it! The video and sound quality are excellent. You can adjust the sound level which helps block out little noises and peeps from your baby. The feature I like the best is with a simple push of a bottom you can turn the video display off and on while still keeping the noise! This is great if you don't want the constant glow of the video. This is a great product for the price!
Vidor, TX
I bought this monitor almost a year ago when I had my baby and I like it it works well only problem I have with it is that during the night every now and then it will make this noise like someone flicked the monitor and it's the monitor doing it cause iv taken the monitor to my parents house and it does the same thing.... I paid $89.99 not including tax for this monitor it only comes with one camera and you can add I wanna say it's 4 maybe 5 cameras well I went to go see how much one was $59.99 if I'm gonna buy a whole new camera might as well pay $89 again... also i don't like the signal on this thing! It's good but not the best! We live in a double wide trailer and it barely reaches the other end of the house 😞
Lawton, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this monitor preowned from someone who had used them for their baby, and it’s still going strong! My son is very hard on this thing, even grabbing it and throwing it on my tile floor! The video is very clear in my opinion day or night. From what I understand, brand new the price isn’t bad - to me, it’s totally worth the price.
Oceanside , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this monitor! Summer products have never let me down. Very loud if you need it to be and I love that you can adjust the lighting on it so easily. Very easy to use and long battery! Would highly recommend this or any summer product