BY SUMMER INFANT

360 Degrees of Floor Time Activity Fun and Booster in One Soft foam insert adds comfort helps baby sit upright 4 360 rotating tray with loads of activities to keep baby engaged 5 4 playful toys 2 cup holders 8 3-point safety harness 10 Chair straps provided for booster seat mode The SuperSeat is a secure and comfortable area for your growing infant to learn to sit up and interact with their environment around them. With the Summer Infant 3-Stage SuperSeat your baby can experience play while also sitting up. It s the ideal place to keep baby entertained, safe and happy! 3-Stages: Soft Foam Support Seat Activity Seat Booster Seat see more...

• Is this product good for preemie size babies? Ones that a...2 Answers
Maritza M.
San Diego , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was pretty convenient in my home we would place my daughter in it for us to get some time to get things done around the house.. I won't say she loved it because she would get bored after a while
Nikki Z.
We got this for our daughter before she was born. I put her in it when she was about 5 months. She gained more weight and she didn't fit into it anymore because she's a chunky baby. I think she might fit into it when she is a toddler. I wish that the straps were longer.
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a hit in my house! I like how the baby can play with different things but all within the same toy. With a quick turn of the table, the baby can move on different activities. Also its very sturdy and is a great price. I know I will use with all of my babies.
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,121 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
HOW CUTE IS THIS I WOULD LOVE FOR MY NEW GRANDBABY TO TRY THIS SHE'S ABOUT SIX MONTH AND TRYING TO WALK THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR HER WONDER HOW SAFE IT IS BUT IT'S SO CUTE
Tawny A.
Apple Valley, CA
My grandma bought this for my daughter and she loves it. Keeps them entertained and the colors are very vibrant.. Easy to put together.
laura f.
My three year old got one of these when she was an infant. She still tries to sit in it. Very entertaining.
elizabeth r.
Port Isabel , TX
PERFECT for the little ones that are learning to sit up but need the extra help
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this seat for my 7 month old. It's perfect for right now where we don't have much space for a full sized high chair, it works perfect!! The toys keep her occupied, she seems to enjoy it. It was sorry of difficult to put together, has to whip out the old screwdriver 🤣
Inza J.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this product good for preemie size babies? Ones that are smaller than average but at the correct skill level?