BY SUMMER INFANT

360 Degrees of Floor Time Activity Fun and Booster in One Soft foam insert adds comfort helps baby sit upright 1 360 rotating tray with loads of activities to keep baby engaged 3 4 playful toys 2 cup holders 5 3-point safety harness 4 Chair straps provided for booster seat mode The SuperSeat is a secure and comfortable area for your growing infant to learn to sit up and interact with their environment around them. With the Summer Infant 3-Stage SuperSeat your baby can experience play while also sitting up. It s the ideal place to keep baby entertained, safe and happy! 3-Stages: Soft Foam Support Seat Activity Seat Booster Seat see more...

Buy on Walmart
Autumn F.
The super seat is awesome! Both my sons have used this seat and both have enjoyed it , only issue I have had with it was my son couldn't spin the toys himself but for the most part it was a great seat and I am starting to use it for my youngest! Definitely affordable and great for busy babies 👶
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
My daughter started using this when she was 5 months old. She loves the toys on it! Our also had a bar that went above head that she enjoyed playing with as well. Before we got her high chair, I would feed her in this. The tray also turns all the way around so she can get to various toys on it!
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We bought this seat for our youngest and she loves it! It's very easy to open and set up with one hand and offers many toys to keep her entertained. I love that it has a foam insert that can be removed as she grows, so she can continue using it as a booster seat when she gets older.
Faith A.
Goldsboro, NC
I got this for my daughter when she was smaller. She loved sitting up but a bumbo seat wouldn't propose her up enough. I loved it and so did she. I used it to feed her in as well as to entertain her. The problem I had with it was my daughter had a hard time turning in it. It would stick and not move
Anna A.
Richmond, CA
I bought this for my Niece and my sister loved it!bc it's small and your able to take it anywhere like a park beach familly party.