BY SUMMER INFANT SUPER SEAT

• What is the best age group for this? i think my daughter ...4 Answers
  • I bought this seat at Wal-Mart, but it did not come with ...1 Answers
  • I love the toy ring (something the Bumbo doesn't provide)...1 Answers
Summer Infant Super Seat
  • "I loved this product for when im feeding my son then after words he will sit there and play with his toys and watch tv just wish he could sit in it longer." in 5 reviews
  • "My daughter loved this as a seat when she was 4 months old, and still likes to sit in it at almost 2 years old." in 5 reviews
Makenzie H.
Vancouver
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I keep this at nana’s house to preoccupy my almost one year old and she loves it! I love that she can use it to play (and be kept out of things) and then also use it as a proxy high chair. Its a little tough to get clean if your baby is messy. But it’s an awesome little chair!
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loves this seat! She loves sitting up and playing with all the different toys. I love how easy it is to take to grandma's house. It's also pretty great for feedings. I love that it' affordable and multifunctional. I would highly recommend!
Rebecca G.
Tecumseh, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the Summer Infant seat! It’s soooo much better than the Bumbo seat! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the tray is a little hard to get off and the straps are hard to unbuckle but my sons both love them! I started out with one seat and I now have 3!
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When my son was little he loved this ! I sat it on the bed with me while I was paying bills and stuff and he would play with all the toys and we would watch tv together !
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
I bought the Summer Infant Super Seat on Amazon.com for $20, which I consider a great deal! I loved the fact that it was suppose to be a booster seat, activity seat and the fact that it grows with your baby. My biggest gripe is that I do not feel comfortable putting that booster seat on any regular sized chair. I do not feel that the straps would be secure enough especially when your baby gets a little bigger.
Other than that, for a floor seat it's great. The table doesn't rotate as easily as I thought it would and the plastic guards you're supposed to put underneath the seat doesn't stay on. The toys are very cute but when my baby drools all over the lady bug area, this huge pool of drool piles up and it's hard to clean.
Jessica R.
I wouldn't recommend putting your little one in this seat until they can sit on their own as many studies have shown how that is not good for your baby's physical development... However, once our son could sit, he really enjoyed sitting in here and playing with the toys! It was really effective to keep in the bathroom so I could shower! We now use it as a booster seat at our dining room table. I like that there are multiple uses for it.
Chante P.
My son used to love sitting in this when he was a baby.It had a strong sturdy back on it to help keep him supported up and all of the little toys on it kept him occupied for a long time! The only downfall was how hard the seat was.It would start to hurt my sons back and butt.But I fixed that by draping a small blanket on the bottom and the back of the seat and it worked perfectly for him them!
Anajulissa L.
Lacey, WA
I began using this activity seat for my baby when she was three months old. She would sit and play with the toys for a long time. They held her attention well. Now that she is ten months old, I still use it as her feeding chair. It's easy to take apart and the surfaces are smooth and easy to clean. I have never attached it to a chair, so I don't know if it is safe to do so; I usually just put her on the table (under my close supervision of course) or on the floor to feed her. The super seat has two seats: a smaller orange one that nests in a larger green one, so that when your baby outgrows the orange seat, he/she will fit in the green one. The straps are easy to use, as well.
Elizabeth L.
Riverside, CA
I would totally recommend this seat to all mommies and daddies, it has so many uses and it grows with your child. right now i am using it as a high chair, i strapped it on to a chair for when its feeding time. If i want to keep my baby occupied i simply just remove it from the char and add the play ring. Its easy to clean, I just wipe it down with a wet cloth or wipey. I find that its way more convenient and cheaper then the bumbos.I got mine at walmart for under 35 dollars.
Michelle T.
BOWLING GREEN, OH
We love this seat. When our son was first learning to sit, it was helpful to give him something to do. He got bored easily on his back, so the activity table was very entertaining to him. Once he started eating food, we used this in lieu of a high chair. Love that it has straps to tie it to a chair at the dining table.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What do you like about this seat?
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is the best age group for this? i think my daughter would love it! but shes only 4 months old.
Ashanty G.
South Gate, CA
I bought this seat at Wal-Mart, but it did not come with the red and purple cups. Why is it shown on the picture but the product does not have them?
Jennifer B.
Brockport, NY
I love the toy ring (something the Bumbo doesn't provide) that attaches to the seat. My daughter can sit in this for a long time and play. Actually this sits on top of our dryer and she plays for a long time while Mommy does some stain removing, washing, and folding laundry. I also like that it isn't as "tight" in the leg area as the Bumbo. It's a great seat especially when baby can't quite sit unassisted yet.