BY SUMMER INFANT #68 in Potties & Seats

Start potty training with a three-stage trainer that will grow with your toddler. Featuring a space for wipes and toilet paper, this trainer is self contained but can also be used with a traditional toilet. Later, it can convert into a step stool. see more...

Buy on Target
Lindsay T.
Toronto, OH
My son is now 2 years old (26 months) and we are about to take the plunge (no pun intended...okay, maybe a little) into potty training. He is our 3rd child but our only boy. Our daughters were potty trained easily without incident (or accidents if you can believe it) in a matter of days, but we have no experience with boys! We bought him this potty chair recently and have been slowly introducing him to it. He really seems to like it and I feel it will help make this task easier for us and more fun for him! Also, having the toilet paper roll attached will make things much easier for us and for him! Lets face it, that feature is adorable and you know it! And how could you not love a potty chair that changess in stages with your child!? Love this chair! Wish us luck!
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
This was my sons best friend made potty time so much easy for me although it was soooo hard I recommend this to my friends still this worked very well and within 2 weeks my son was potty trained !!
Megan B.
Adairsville , GA
I have the flower version but I love it it has a toilet paper roll holder and a flushable wipe holder. It's easy clean and the stages are useful.
Kiah E.
Cool potty, got it from target. Son didn't really take to it. He preferred the regular toilet. I like that it has the tissue holder.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
This was a must have for my nieces it was Perfect ! Lived that it had a thing to put toilet paper lol !
SALLY M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My brothers little boy had this and it was cute it really helped him get potty trained.