BY SUMMER INFANT

Summer Infant Splish 'N Splash Baby Bath Tub see more...

Veronica D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great grow with me tub! It has been really useful. Once your baby is sitting up and wiggling away it's time for a new tub though. The bottom has seated areas and seem a little hard. Great from newborn up to 9 months!!
Kausar F.
Overland Park
Not so good! The infant sling that comes with the bath tub is too high and does not touch the water even when you put baby on it. Doesn’t serve the purpose of newborn to toddler as it can be used only for toddlers!
Kathalina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had this tub for my second son. I love how easy it is to bathe him when he was an infant. I used this on a daily bases. I recommend it for anyone who is looking for a bather.
Smita R.
Canton, MI
This tub works great for a newborn. I used this product along with the sling. After a few uses, the sling started to tear. With an infant, I’m not comfortable with products of low quality. I would recommend this product only without the sling.
grayce y.
Toronto
Seen this around at Toys R Us! Has anyone tried this?