BY SUMMER INFANT

Create a Tranquil Environment Help create a tranquil environment for your little one at bedtime with the Summer Infant Slumber Buddies.  These cute characters help calm children and provide a peaceful selection of lullabies and glowing sky full of stars which also act as a nightlight. see more...

Summer Infant Slumber Buddies
  • "She loves the butterfly, how soft it is, the colours and how she can choose the soothing song to fall asleep to." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter got this as a present in the hospital when she was born and she slept with it every night up until she was about a year old." in 2 reviews
  • "This is very cute and my daughter loves how the stars light up the ceiling." in 1 review
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
I got this as a gift at my baby shower. My daughter (who is 5) still uses this nightly. I rarely have to change the batteries. The sound and colored lights still work great. This has gone with us everywhere for overnight trips. Such a great buy!
Allisha M.
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
This is very cute and my daughter loves how the stars light up the ceiling. I was hoping to use it as a highlight but can't because she gets to excited when it is turned on. No way will she sleep while it is lit up.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Harrison, AR
My daughter got this as a present in the hospital when she was born and she slept with it every night up until she was about a year old. We had to travel a lot when she was a baby and when we laid her down at night to sleep in a strange place or hotel, we would turn her butterfly on and she would look at the stars on the ceiling and listen to the sweet little songs and fall asleep without any trouble.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Berryville, AR
The first few times we used this product it was great. Decent volume, bright enough lights, and easy to use. The batteries ran out quickly and the timer stopped working so it was left on longer than needed and caused it to overheat actually warping the plastic some. A little scary to me actually.
E. P.
E. P.
Adorable butterfly slumber buddy is a toy as well as a cute addition to daughters butterfly décor. The lullaby and glowing night sky work to sooth baby to sleep.
Tiffani G.
Tiffani G.
Eatonton, GA
I never had an issue with the product. We used it every night for months for my daughter. The timer worked great and we never had to change the batteries
katya c.
katya c.
I was kind of upset with the size but it actually calm my baby the projection is really clear and the music is very calming
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Mega Parent Expert
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Washougal, WA
My 2-year-old loves her glow baby. Makes for an amazing night light. Helped my little ones feel more secure in their bedrooms at night.
Dennielle H.
Dennielle H.
Rapid city, MI
This has been nothing but great for my two year old. She loves the soothing music and its small enough to take when traveling. The lights are great for night time as well. We got this one from a baby shower and I would recommend to all my friends and family.