Summer Infant Retractable Gate

by Summer Infant

Enjoy the full walk-through space of your home’s entryways and stairways with the Summer™ Retractable Gate. The unique design provides an innovative alternative to traditional hardware mounted gates  by allowing the user to keep entryways opened when the s

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Summer Infant Retractable Gate!
Milan
This wasn't the easy one-hand open and close gate I was expecting. It is secure. The bar that you mount to catch the end of the slide out canvas gate has three areas to secure to the wall: top, middle and bottom. We found that mounting all three didn't work because the plastic is slightly bent and so the crooked lip didn't catch the gate securely enough. Mounting just the top and bottom, though made it straight so it would lock correctly. The handle on the pull out gate is much too low. I don't use it (I'm quite short too). I just pull from the top corner of the gate.

Looking for your answer?