Summer Infant Pop 'N Sit® Portable Booster

by Summer Infant

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Summer Infant Pop 'N Sit® Portable Booster!
Beaumont, CA
I love love love my portable booster from summer infant Inc. I actually have gotten three of them over the years. they are so easy for on the go and very small when it popped up. They are a great price and I absolutely love this product.
If you have a baby or toddler, BUY THIS. It’s sooo convenient to be able to have a high chair available anytime you need one. At church, at Grandmas, at the family Christmas party, at the park, wherever. This high chair folds down really small and you can store it in your vehicle. The carrying case also has a handle so you can just sling it over your shoulder. You will love this, trust me.
Plano, TX
I also got these in pink and I love them they are so cute. When they sit in them they look like little adults !! Super great for travel
USA
Purchased at: Amazon
Whether you're still able and willing to travel far, or just going to your local park, this seat is a must-have for on-the-go and can be used for both babies and toddlers! This sturdy seat comes with a removable tray, 3-point seatbelt, and folds compactly. However, there are two main inconveniences with it. The first is that the seat belt is pretty tight for bigger kids and you cannot adjust it because it is the bottom portion that is sewed onto the seat. Secondly, the biggest issue for me was that you can't remove the fabric seat to machine wash it. You just have to wipe it down by hand. If it wasn't for those two flaws, I would have given it 5 stars.
Annville, PA
Mommy loves this but so does baby. So easy to use and my daughter is always so proud to be sitting and eating in her big girl high chair when we go places
Monee, IL
These are the best! They are so easy to carry around and bring on the go! We travel back and forth from my house to my sons other grandparents house! And gatherings is so easy it just unfolds anywhere and you sit it down and bam he can eat or sit!
Amarillo, TX
I love this little booster seat! I purchased it originally to take to the beach as a chair for him to use in his Summer Infant Pop n Play Playard at the beach. I love that it folds up small and can be packed in a carry on suitcase and weighs almost nothing. It is easy to clean and a sturdy product.
Clarence Ctr, NY
If you travel, or if your kid ends up eating other places a lot I so so so highly recommend this! It’s folds down super compact into a drawstring bag that you can put over your shoulder. It’s so easy to put up and break down. My son is 13 months and he’s used his for traveling and while we moved and it’s so convenient and definitely worth the price to have in hand!
18 Southwood Crescent
Summer Infant Pop 'N Sit® Portable Booster uploaded by whitney A.
The chair is very cute (love the look) but I wouldn't say it's the most stable, I find it easily tips if your child likes to squirm and move lots. It's neat but not super awesome when you constantly have to worry and watch for it to tip Summer Infant Pop 'N Sit® Portable Booster
brampton , ON
awesome product. I love how small it folds to be able to bring it along anywhere we go whether it to the beach. camping or visiting friends.

Looking for your answer?