BY SUMMER INFANT

This pacifier provided soothing comfort while taking baby's temperature. The thermometer's convenient Fever Alert glow feature allows parents to get a nighttime temperature reading without disturbing baby. A protective cover is included for travel and clean storage. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ana J.
we've had this for a few months still works we just make sure to turn it off when we are done not let it turn itself off and end up wasting it's battery life. At first we tested it's accuracy using other thermometers before and after its about a .5°-1° off of other thermometers and honestly to me that isn't a big deal a high fever is high fever regardless if its a degree off i.e 103° vs 104° either is worrisome to me so no biggie to me. I like that it takes a while to take the temp maybe thats a personal preference but when my baby is sick I'd rather a calm sick baby then a baby screaming and possibly choking on snot because they have to be poked in the bottom or have their arm held down plus once you get to the E.R they will be doing all the traumatizing test etc as long as I can keep baby calm and safe it's a plus for me sometimes that calmness in the beginning helps them stay that way through out the visit. Again a matter of preference but for us this has worked very well.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
This is a very amazing gadget, if it worked. It worked for the first few uses, after that it just wouldn't work, it wouldn't take the temperature or it would take 5+ mins to get the temperature, and most times I believed the reading wasn't correct; I use a few thermometers to ensure I get the correct temp and this was always different. After a month or 2 it broke. Maybe the one I received was a dud or maybe the product just doesn't work great. I wouldn't recommend it, but it's your money and your decision if you want to try this product definitely go for it
Julianna Y.
Norman, OK
This takes so long to get a temperature that for some reason I couldn't believe the temp results. There are better thermometers that are much easier to use with quicker results.

It's great for the price but to me, overall it's worth spending more to get quicker results on a different thermometer.
Matea F.
There is cons and pros to this, i feel rectal temps are more accurate it was about 1 degree off from a rectal temp. I wouldn't rely on it 100% for a young child.
Felina D.
Temple, TX
I've just received this and I love it! It makes things way easier for me and my baby! It's read his temp accurately
Nichola H.
UK
It takes so long to read baby's temperature! It would be ideal if it were quicker.

They aren't expensive, but they aren't the best method of taking a temperature that I've seen. I would rather use a good old thermometer.