Summer Infant Newborn-to-Toddler Bath Center & Shower

The Newborn-to-Toddler Bath Center & Shower from Summer Infant is the perfect all-in-one bath tub and is a one stop solution for all babies and all methods of bathing! Use the sling included for newborns in the baby bath tub or in an undivided kitchen sink

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Summer Infant Newborn-to-Toddler Bath Center & Shower!
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Neutral
This was one of my favorite bathtubs for my baby! I love that it has the shower head attachment that made my life SO much easier! Plus it’s super affordable!
Review for: Neutral
Great shower my daughter loves it! Not that expensive and easy to maintain. I like it for my baby
Arlington, TX
Review for: Neutral
We received this as a shower gift and I love it! I love that it turns into a little shower and how it grows with your baby. Bath time can be intimidating but the little insert in the tub made me less fearful of bathing my first little baby. I am very happy with this and can't wait to use the shower setting.
I received this bathtub as a baby shower gift from my coworkers. I loved it, at first. After the first few uses, the mesh baby sling would pop off while my baby was on it, causing my 6 week old baby to fall into the tub (luckily it wasn't full and I was fast enough to catch him). Although he is able to sit back in the tub while I bathe him, the sling would make it much easier--if I could trust that it won't snap out of place again.
Rochester, NH
Review for: Neutral
I think it's the coolest thing that it has the nozzle that rinses baby clean. And I like how it has its own bucket so i can check that temperature and make sure it's not too hot or cold. I wish the baby would like it's much as I do! Hehe
Review for: Neutral
We love this bath, it's very easy to use and really is perfect for all the stages baby goes through! We especially love the sprayer it makes washing their hair much easier.
Englewood, CO
I love this bath tub!! It makes bath time easy with the sling. My baby is outgrowing the sling now but she still gets to enjoy bath time and she splashes away. I don't have to fill the entire tub with this bathtub so that saves time and money in water heating. I'm super pleased.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Neutral
We bought this for my son and looking back I probably would have bought something a little more simple. he outgrew the sling before he could sit up and he doesn't really like the sprayer (I think it's too powerful for his tiny body). So we only use the main part now and he is only 4 months. Maybe we'll use the sprayer again when he is older.
Aurora, Co
I wasn't super impressed with this tub. It's pretty low and bending over that far hurt my back. Also I wish the mesh sling dipped a little bit into the middle so that the baby could at least be touching the water. When using the sling my daughter was also so cold being completely out of the water. Lastly once she could use the actual tub she would slip all over the place. There really should be more grips on it to keep wiggly babies in place.
Lakeport, CA
Review for: Neutral
It's great because it grows with your baby! The spray attachment makes rinsing and hair washing much easier, my daughter loves it!

Looking for your answer?