BY SUMMER INFANT

Summer Infant My Size Potty: Realistic training aid that looks and feels like an adult toilet Handle features flush and giggle sound to reward a job well done Flip-up lid Removable easy-clean pot Cushioned splash guard for boys Built-in wipe dispenser see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Junika J.
My daughter adores her new potty! It's so cute and the perfect size. She actually feels like she is using the same potty as everyone else because it is just that realistic. The sounds are nice to have as well. The wipe storage space is awesome
Tamesha D.
Bought this for my son (he's almost 3) who is afraid of the big potty. He loves it! The disappointing l part of it is how small the storage is on the top portion(why it is 4star rating). I love that it has storage for his potty training books and how realistic it looks. He enjoys sitting on this potty with a book and doing his business. It even makes realistic flushing sounds.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
This potty was purchased as a gift for my son and I absolutely love and adore it. My son is only 14 months and doesn't quite understand what the potty is for but I do sit him on there and he uses it. I like the fact that it looks like a real toilet and even has a flushing handle with sound. He loves to sit on it. Would buy again.
Janelle C.
The cutest little my size potty out there! This helped make potty training a breeze for our daughter as she always wants to be just like mommy and daddy. She loves her little toilet. I would definitely recommend this to other parents!
Angie A.
My sons is only 21 months and loves his potty we still working on potty training . This summer infant potty is so realistic it has a little flushing handle and a wipe dispenser so care and reliable . It's better to have them get use to a potty like this that looks exactly the adult version but just for there size . Love it Summer Infant My Size Potty.
Victoria H.
Apple valley , CA
I wanted to get this for my son because his other potty was very uncomfortable for him , also for obvious reasons, being that it looked just like the "grown up" toilet I figured it'll make him want to use his since kids love to copy! My son loves his and I also love that the seat is rounded like a real toilet making it comfortable for him to sit for longer periods of time rather than the other potty seats that have a flat uncomfortable seat. I highly recommend this potty!
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
I love how easy this makes the potty training process . No transitioning from potty chair to toilet because they already understand where to go . Very affordable as well ❤❤
Liberty R.
Copley, OH
Love this! Looks just like a real toilet makes a flush noise and giggles. Has a little area for wipes. Light weight, easy to clean.
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
Awesome potty! My 2 year old goes GREAT on it! I love that it has the removable splash guard & the "flush" noises! Plus since it's the same size as a real potty, he doesn't get it & the real toilet confused! Absolutely love it
Blanca G.
How well did this work for your child
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I've seen mostly good reviews, but what concerns me was the one common factor in the few negative reviews I saw. Structure...So how sturdy is this chair (particularly the back part that has the flush handle and compartment for books/wipes)?