BY SUMMER INFANT

Summer Infant My Size Potty: Realistic training aid that looks and feels like an adult toilet Handle features flush and giggle sound to reward a job well done Flip-up lid Removable easy-clean pot Cushioned splash guard for boys Built-in wipe dispenser see more...

Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
I love how realistic this potty is. It models a regular toilet, so it's great for a potty training toddler to get a feel for sitting on a real toilet. I also LOVE that it has the flushing noise, which my daughter loves doing. It's so easy to clean as well. The only con I have is that it easily tips over if your child is a wiggle worm (like mine is).. but with a little teaching, I'm sure parents can eventually help their child to sit on it without leaning forward. However, it would have been nice to add a BIT more weight to it.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
This is one of the most adorable potties! I have another by them but toddler wasn’t as interested. It looks like a regular potty, but itty bitty, bowl comes out for easy cleaning, lid comes off to store things, compartment in the lid for wipes and the handle moves and makes flushing sounds!
Chelsea P.
I have been using this potty for my son for over a year now! We started him out on this potty and instantly felt comfortable! We are now full on potty training and this potty is perfect for bringing around the house for convenience as well as traveling with it to family members houses or on a road trip! The pee guard does fall off easily if it is pushed on, but very easy to pop back on. My son loves the flush feature and feels so proud after he is done he can “flush” the potty! There is a small storage area behind the toilet where small diapers or rewards can be stored!
Angie A.
My sons is only 21 months and loves his potty we still working on potty training . This summer infant potty is so realistic it has a little flushing handle and a wipe dispenser so care and reliable . It's better to have them get use to a potty like this that looks exactly the adult version but just for there size . Love it Summer Infant My Size Potty.
Victoria H.
Apple valley , CA
I wanted to get this for my son because his other potty was very uncomfortable for him , also for obvious reasons, being that it looked just like the "grown up" toilet I figured it'll make him want to use his since kids love to copy! My son loves his and I also love that the seat is rounded like a real toilet making it comfortable for him to sit for longer periods of time rather than the other potty seats that have a flat uncomfortable seat. I highly recommend this potty!
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
This potty was purchased as a gift for my son and I absolutely love and adore it. My son is only 14 months and doesn't quite understand what the potty is for but I do sit him on there and he uses it. I like the fact that it looks like a real toilet and even has a flushing handle with sound. He loves to sit on it. Would buy again.
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
Awesome potty! My 2 year old goes GREAT on it! I love that it has the removable splash guard & the "flush" noises! Plus since it's the same size as a real potty, he doesn't get it & the real toilet confused! Absolutely love it
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
I love how easy this makes the potty training process . No transitioning from potty chair to toilet because they already understand where to go . Very affordable as well ❤❤
Tamesha D.
Bought this for my son (he's almost 3) who is afraid of the big potty. He loves it! The disappointing l part of it is how small the storage is on the top portion(why it is 4star rating). I love that it has storage for his potty training books and how realistic it looks. He enjoys sitting on this potty with a book and doing his business. It even makes realistic flushing sounds.
Junika J.
My daughter adores her new potty! It's so cute and the perfect size. She actually feels like she is using the same potty as everyone else because it is just that realistic. The sounds are nice to have as well. The wipe storage space is awesome
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I've seen mostly good reviews, but what concerns me was the one common factor in the few negative reviews I saw. Structure...So how sturdy is this chair (particularly the back part that has the flush handle and compartment for books/wipes)?
Blanca G.
How well did this work for your child
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Looking to get this .. where did you guys buy yours?? Price matching g here

back