BY SUMMER INFANT

Potty training is easier with My Fun Potty by Summer Infant, a 3-stage potty training system that grows with your child. Children can personalize the free-standing potty with included stickers. As your child grows, the training seat is removable for... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Summer Infant My Fun Potty with Potty Train Your Child in Just One Day Guide Book, Pink!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

Amazon