Baby & ToddlerBaby SafetyBaby & Pet GatesSummer Infant
Metal Expansion 6 Foot Wide Extra Tall Walk-Thru Gate

Summer Infant Metal Expansion 6 Foot Wide Extra Tall Walk-Thru Gate

by Summer Infant

The Metal Expansion 6 Foot Wide Extra Tall Walk-Thru Gate is ideal for extra wide doorways. The hardware mounted installation keeps gate securely in place, and a simple, one-handed walk through door allows parents to move easily from room to room. The styl

Do people still use these?
Can this baby gate easily be removed and replaced if needing to move large object through the opening?
Is this sturdy and does it change sizes
Start your review of Summer Infant Metal Expansion 6 Foot Wide Extra Tall Walk-Thru Gate!
Columbia, SC
Very sturdy and strong. Works perfect for us. It does exactly what it's supposed to. Priced well.
Cadiz, KY
Although this was a nice gate, we found the wooden gates that are easily changeable in size were the best fit for our home. Our dog was scared to go through the gate but it did keep baby out the areas we wanted.
Lexington, SC
Works great for a wide opening. Keeps the little one caged. Easy to open and close. I recommend this.
I've had this gate before, and it's easy and simple to use, looking forward to using it again with my little one here in few months
Dalton, GA
These gates are HEAVEN SENT ! It was so nice finding an effective gate that I didn't have to step over that I could just open and walk through. But my little couldn't get through. And plus they look nice in the home.
Medford, NY
These gates were a life savor. Reasonable priced. My daughter was not able to figure out how to get out which was great. I bought it off of amazon so it shipped to me in two days from prime. Totally recommend for new parents
I use this all the time for my pets but when my daughter was little I used this from keeping her out of the kitchen while busy cooking dinner. Yes it's built very well a must buy for busy babies on the go!
Stamford, CT
I have two in my hause ,for my baby is perfect until expansion gate Definitely I need two I like
Bad Axe, MI
Finally .....a baby gate I don't have to try to climb over! I bought this for my friends house so I could easily get in and out while visiting!
Oceanside, CA
We have huge hallways and it was always difficult to find a baby gate that would fit in our upstairs hallway until we came across this gate. Easy to instal and not super heavy.