BY SUMMER INFANT

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Pampering a baby comes naturally to parents. It is ingrained in us to make sure we provide nothing but the best for our new addition. We that in mind, we created the Lil' Luxuries? Whirlpool, Bubbling Spa & Shower. Within this unique dual-wall and... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Holly S.
I have this tub for my daughter but I'm green. I received it as a baby shower gift and it was on my registry. My daughter absolutely love it! It makes bath time fun and so easy. I can't wait till she is bigger and can sit up and use the bubbles and see her laugh ❤