Summer Infant Lil' Luxuries Whirlpool, Bubbling Spa And Shower Kit (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY SUMMER INFANT

Lizbeth M.
Norcross, GA
You know that one product you really love? You do so much research and overall you hear great things about it? And by the looks of it all of the features seem pretty nice? Well this is that product. It has many specifications on the box of what it does and this and that and it was disappointing. I just think it was so over priced and absolutely not worth its cost. If one thing didnt work the other would work on and off. It was nothing special in comparison to other ones that were less in price. Didnt give it lower rating because it os a bath tub after all amd it got the job done, but not worth the hype.
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I had the pink one for my daughter and loved it! The bubbles never worked and the hose would kink occasionally but the jet and the sprayer worked well and it was always so soothing for my daughter. It made her love bath time!
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
So dissatisfied with this product. When registering for my baby shower I thought I needed this. It was so cute. However it's pure junk. Bubbles barely work. The sprayer barely sprays. It's just not worth all the hype.
Chantal C.
Palm Beach
I received this at my baby shower.... It's a really cute tube with all the bells & whistles a first time mom like myself may choose for their gift registry, like I did 😊 now that I have it it's just too big. My baby is now 4 months & I've been just using the netted insert over our kitchen sink for baby's bath. He's getting a bit big for it now. I used the tub itself twice... Filling it with water was a pain in the butt. This tub requires batteries for the bubbles to work & that kind of freaks me out having water + batteries + baby all in one thing..... This tub may work well for other mommies. For me ?? Not so much. I give it a C
Ksenya P.
richmond hill
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received this as a gift at my baby shower. I love the little bed my baby can lie in as I wash her. The product is great and convenient. Fits perfectly into any bath tub. The only issue is the shower head. Its very stiff and the flow isn’t great. I ended up taking it off completely and using the waterpik shower head from my tub to rinse the baby.