Summer Infant Lil Loo Potty - White uploaded by Ashley K.

BY SUMMER INFANT

Lil loo potty is perfect for your potty training toddler. The stylish, comfortable potty blends with your existing bathroom decor. An easy to remove pot and high splash guard for boys make clean up quick and simple. The high back seat provides additional comfort and support for your little one. see more...

Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recently just started potty training my 18 month old so I will give an updated review later on but so far it is easy to clean and the design is minimal but simple. He doesn't really enjoy sitting on it but that's just his independent and defiant personality. I also like how lightweight it is, perfect for travel too!
Amanda Y.
Much better option than using the potty covers that sit ON a normal toilet. The day my 3yo started using this he's loved using it. Easy to clean as well.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used this for my son for potty training. I wish the seat was a little higher so when he peed it wouldn’t go out over the top of the potty. He likes using it but it often gets all over the floor after he uses it.
Anastaisa L.
Brooklyn
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this potty for my daughter. It's easy to clean. It doesn't take up much space either. It's easy for her to use. It's very affordable.
Cinthia R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The summer lol loo toddler potty is a good first potty for potty training. Easy to clean. Portable. I recommend it.
Jane L.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is inexpensive I just think that they should make it more supportive to sit for the little kid. I had to hold my child the whole time coz I am too scare the will fall forward. Overall I think it’s a good price !
vanessa g.
My daughter didn't like to use this summer infant Lil loo potty. I bought her a musical one and she learned how to use it fast
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
I ordered this potty off Amazon to help with potty training my daughter and I am SO glad I did. It's light weight, simple, and affordable! The bowl is easy to clean and the entire thing is handy to take with you when you travel. Definitely worth the ten dollars!

back