Summer Infant Lil Loo Potty - White uploaded by Ashley K.

BY SUMMER INFANT

Lil loo potty is perfect for your potty training toddler. The stylish, comfortable potty blends with your existing bathroom decor. An easy to remove pot and high splash guard for boys make clean up quick and simple. The high back seat provides additional comfort and support for your little one. see more...

Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Much better option than using the potty covers that sit ON a normal toilet. The day my 3yo started using this he's loved using it. Easy to clean as well.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
North Augusta, SC
I recently just started potty training my 18 month old so I will give an updated review later on but so far it is easy to clean and the design is minimal but simple. He doesn't really enjoy sitting on it but that's just his independent and defiant personality. I also like how lightweight it is, perfect for travel too!
Kassi M.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
I ordered this potty off Amazon to help with potty training my daughter and I am SO glad I did. It's light weight, simple, and affordable! The bowl is easy to clean and the entire thing is handy to take with you when you travel. Definitely worth the ten dollars!
vanessa g.
vanessa g.
My daughter didn't like to use this summer infant Lil loo potty. I bought her a musical one and she learned how to use it fast