Summer Infant Inc Summer Infant SupportMe 3-in-1 Positioner, Feeding Seat and Booster

BY SUMMER INFANT INC

Designed with comfort in mind, this multipurpose seat uses soft foam inserts to help infants learn to sit and transitions to a feeding seat and booster seat as your child grows. stage 1: stand-alone infant seat positioner stage 2: booster seat with tray and toddler support stage 3: booster seat without tray includes chair straps removable, easy-care tray recommended for children 4 months to 4 years old 17½x15½x9½" plastic/foam wipe clean with a damp cloth; dishwasher-safe tray made in America see more...

Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
I absolutely love this thing! Easy to clean, let's my little one think he's being independent, and he's him sit and eat or play.
You know how baby cuddles are like the best thing ever? Well my kid doesn't care. He's got a fierce Independence streak. He loves sitting in this whether I'm feeding him or he's learning self feeding.
I'll be sad when he outgrows this soon. I love how steady and secure here is in it! The tray attached and detached easily once you figure out it goes way further back then you think it does.
Shasha Y.
Product is ok. I got this as a gift for my baby. While it is sturdy and supports my baby well, it just isn't my favorite baby product. I like that it's easy to clean and comes with straps so you can anchor it to a chair, but I hate how tight it is. It's a very snug fit. We can't put the tray on when baby is sitting in his seat because his belly is too big. The tray pushes against his belly, and it just isn't comfortable.
Tuesday's S.
Elk Grove, CA
I seriously love this product. My son has special needs and this is perfect for him to bath or eat in or just hangout in.. probably going to buy a second one