BY SUMMER INFANT INC #75 in Baby Bottles

Featuring a wide nipple and innovative venting technology, this Newborn & Preemie bottle set makes bottle-feeding while breastfeeding easier by allowing your little one to consistently control the flow of milk and reducing nipple confusion. includes 3, 2-ounce bottles with newborn/preemie flow nipples and 3, milk storage discs ActiveFlow® Venting Technology allows baby to control the flow of milk and is shown to reduce gas and colic symptoms fine graduations from 1 ml to 60ml allows mom to track exactly how much baby eats at each feeding wide nipple supports breastfeeding by helping to reduce nipple confusion level 0 nipple provides perfect flow for newborns and preemies storage discs allow mom to pump and refrigerate or freeze for later BPA-free plastic is top rack dishwasher-safe plastic/silicone wash all parts in hot soapy water and sterilize in boiling water for 5 minutes or use sterilizer imported see more...

Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
These worked really well with my first. I had her 5 weeks early and while she was in NICU (after feeding tube was removed) I was able to pump and feed it to her in these until I was able to get her to latch. Great for preemies.
Madeleine C.
Bronx, NY
Great bottles just for what it says, for newborns and preemies! Works for the first month. I got mine at Babies r us. It met my expectations but also I would've not bought this, it's cute to have this size bottle but you're newborn won't be using it for too long! My son stopped using it after 2 weeks, I would just get regular bottles
Ashley B.
I bought this for my friends daughter who was born preemie and she thanks me every chance she gets! She had tried so many other brands and she wasn't taking to them at first, she said once she opened this up and gave it to her daughter she latched instantly!
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
These bottles were lifesavers when my son was born premature. I was so greatful for them. It is designed perfectly for smaller babies and is very easy to see and read when you have to closely monitor feedings. I loved them.
Cynthia U.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are really good bottles for little ones having trouble eating and it have colic I just think they should have a special tool to clean! But besides that they are good bottles and I would buy them again!
Osie S.
These are great my daughter was born at 36 weeks and she had problems sucking with the hospital bottles when she came home we tried these and she loves them there easy to use and sanitize!
Ciara A.
Cleveland, Ohio
I bought these for my son because he was a preemie and I was (and still am) pumping his every meal. They did an amazing job and hold up in the freezer and dishwasher well.
Neslye P.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Just like the ones they give at D the hospital ! Very helpful for new parents and saves all the hassles of feeding nb babies with the bulky bigger bottle!
April Z.
Novinger, MO
My neice was unable to nurse at birth because of a weak latch. This bottle helped her to develop that and she was able to go home on time! ! Love if! !
Ruzella  W.
Lexington Pk, MD
My girl loved these bottles when we brought her home! They were easy to clean too, which was a huge help in those early weeks.
Kenya J.
How many ounces does this hold?
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
How cute is this bottle! Where can I purchase it at
Cynthia D.
I need this. Where can I buy it?
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are these good for babies with gas?
Mary G.
Este es bueno para los cólicos?