BY SUMMER INFANT

Summer Infant In View Duo Monitor with Bonus Camera: 100 percent digital technology for privacy and security Range: up to 600' Expandable system: add cameras to monitor for multiple children or rooms with video and audio scan between rooms (up to 4 total; extra cameras sold separately, item #29190) 5" flat-screen with color LCD video display and automatic black and white night vision Digital zoom for closer views of screen Rechargeable battery Adjustable volume and brightness controls Sound-activated LED lights Power-saving 1-touch video on/off Low battery and out-of-range indicators Adjustable/swivel camera design allows for optimal positioning on baby For tabletop or wall mounting (mounting hardware and security clips included) 1-year warranty Model# 29500 see more...

Morgan S.
This specific set is no longer made by summer. I contacted summer recently for a replacement part and they do not have them. They only offer you a brand-new set for you to purchase. (Reason for 4 stars) I would not advise buying this because of the replacement pieces being unavailable. However I do love the set and would recommend buying the newest version. It's great to have two cameras when you have two + children. I love this brand and can't get alone without this product.
Janelle C.
They no longer make this set and so I was unable to get an extra camera and had to switch to a different set. But we did like this one while we had it. It was adorable and provided great views of the rooms. I loved that I could talk to my kids through the monitor. The only downfall was I eventually had to keep it plugged in at all times for it to work. But otherwise it got the job done.