Summer Infant In View 2.0 Duo Video Baby Monitor

by Summer Infant

"The Summer Infant In View 2.0 Duo includes 2 cameras with a large 5" screen monitor. This monitor is perfect for a growing family. The In View 2.0 Duo features automatic night vision with top of the line infrared technology on both cameras. 2 cameras...

How recommendable is this baby camera? What are the pros and cons? I need to get one soon for babygirl [product:summer-infant-in-view-2.0-duo-video-baby-monitor]
Start your review of Summer Infant In View 2.0 Duo Video Baby Monitor!
How would you rate this product?
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great more affordable option when looking for monitors. I love how it comes with two cameras. Perfect for 2 children. It also has lasted us a good while unlike other brands we have tried.
LeeAnn K.
Cohoes, NY
We absolutely love these monitors. We also bought the extra two cameras so we have four. We have one in every room of the house almost. We watch all four cams on the split screen LCD display pad! Great for monitoring anything. We also love the microphone and speaker option where we can actually talk to the kids through the on screen display and it comes through the speaker in the camera. Definitely money well spent!!! Summer Infant 5" Wide View DUO 2.0 Video Baby Monitor with Two Cameras
Erin A.
Batavia, OH
This product served its purpose but did have some drawbacks. Working great inside the house and when I was on my deck but didn’t have a good range for outside. It stopped working around 3years of use.
Madison C.
Lebanon, MO
One of the most useful products I’ve ever owned for my babies! I had one in each child’s room and could split screen to see both at once! Also could talk back to them as well as hearing them and how loud/quiet they are. These were pretty inexpensive as far as monitors go and just as good!
Heather M.
I want to give this all the stars BUT I guess it’s not meant to keep on the charger much. Now when we take it off, it instantly dies. I like that I can add up to 4 cameras but the charging life is not great.
Jessica P.
Fairfield, CA
This is great with the dual cameras. We have them in both our kids rooms and we can monitor them both at night. Battery lasts pretty long wish it was longer.
Julie F.
Used this for both my kids and would immediately buy again for a third. Was always able to clearly see my babies and hear them too without any static noise.
Julie C.
Patterson, GA
I purchased this when I had my son and he’s now a toddler and I still use it. It has a big screen for watching them and it has night vision. The sound is really clear and you can zoom in. The only thing I wish it had was a microphone so you could talk.
Olivia R.
My parents purchased this for my baby shower. I highly recommend it is great for if they are napping in a separate room you can watch on the monitor or for bed time in their crib. I love how it has the noise lights. If the monitor is off and your away the thing will light up how loud they are if they’re crying.
Miranda B.
Eaton Rapids
Easy to use with two little ones. Good sound and video quality. Fair battery life for the monitor but the cord is long enough to see be easily accessible when plugged in.