Trisha D.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Summer Infant GO Lite Convenience Stroller more...
I love this stroller for easy in and out of places that may not have carts, since my other stroller is a jogger and huge. It’s quite durable and seems comfortable for my little miss, there is a couple of things I am not so impressed with. One thing is the sunshade doesn’t cover much and is pretty worthless. The other thing that needs some work, the storage basket underneath is not accessible when the seat is in the laying down position. Other than these two things I really do like this stroller and am glad I got it.