BY SUMMER INFANT #9 in Bassinets

Ideal Place for Your Sleeping Newborn Soothing melodies, calming sounds, vibrations help lull baby to sleep 2 Wheels allow you to effortlessly move the bassinet from room to room 3 Espresso hardwood finish 4 Padded mattress fitted sheet 5 Extra large storage basket holds baby s essentials 6 Adjustable canopy The Classic Comfort Wood Bassinet is a timeless addition to any home or nursery. It s a safe, comfortable place for your baby to sleep during their first few months home. The calming sounds and vibrations help lull baby to sleep. see more...

Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
Mega Parent Expert
I saw this at babies r us and i fell in love. I just wanted something small that i can use for the first couple of months. A crib seems so bulky and takes too much space. I think this one is perfect for the size. I will be purchasing an additional pad so its more comfortable but i love it and its really pretty. Also it was on sale and with an added registry discount i paid 89.99.

I just wanted to add that if you have a regular size dock a tot this does fit inside this little bassinet !
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR
I like the look of it and my baby slept fine in it. However the down fall is projectile vomit, or leaky diaper means you have to wash whole thing as it is one piece and so where does baby sleep while it is being cleaned in the middle of the night?!
Savanna R.
Mega Parent Expert
I had one of these bassinets when I had my son and it didn't take up to much space in my room which was a major plus and it looks really nice. My son loved sleeping in here right next to my bed.
Ana D.
This was gifted to me for my baby. I absolutely love this bassinet. I have right beside my side of the bed and it makes it easy for night feedings. I have my baby close to me but safely.
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
Very cute and easy to intall.. fits everywhere and love the colors!!!
My baby loved to sleep there made it hard to change her to a crib
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
Omg I love this my baby loves it too it's so cute you can move it anywhere it's like a crib it's so great I bought it at babiesrusĀ
Nancy O.
Colton , CA
This its very cute i would totally buy this in the future when i get the next opportunity looks like it can be unisex
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
I love this it will be good for my little ones are so good and thay need one
Thankyou Company
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Summer infant products are great, beautifully designed and very nice and affordable too