Summer Infant Foldaway Baby Bath

Foldaway Baby Bath offers versatility and convenience for bathing your little one.  The tub folds easily and compactly for storage and travel. The large tub includes an inclined positioner that can be removed as your baby grows. The inflatable base provide

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Summer Infant Foldaway Baby Bath!
Tyler, TX
I like this baby bath for my son. It was a gift from my mom. However I’m not a big fan of inflating it. For the most part it works great when I bathe my son and it’s easy to clean and put away after using it. It’s legs are easy to fold and unfold and provides extra cushioning for my small newborn. As he grows it says we can remove them. So far so good.
Knoxville, TN
This bath tub is very cheaply made. It was nice that it could fold up but I didnt feel my child was safe in it.
There is no support in this bathtub. I always hated giving my daughter a bath because I was constantly have to hold her body and clean her at the same time.

Looking for your answer?