Summer Infant Elite Duomat®

by Summer Infant

Help protect your car’s upholstery from damaging marks and scratches from car seats with the Elite DuoMat®. The durable, easy-to-clean mat  works with both rear-facing and forward-facing car seats. Non-skid backing material grips upholstery securely, and the textured top of  the pad helps prevent the car seat from shifting.

• Provides the most complete protection of any car seat mat available
  • Waterproof materials prevent stains and soiling on car upholstery
  • Back panel adjusts to fit any infant or child car seat
  • Deeper side slots accommodate LATCH anchors and seat belts
  • Handy mesh pockets keep drinks, snacks, and toys organized and within reach
  • Wipes clean for easy care
  • Crash tested for safety to stay in place in the event of an accident

Does this help with the base sloping around ?
I just bought a new vehicle and can only seem to find these online for cheap but expensive to ship what store can I buy one at?
Does this slip at all and make the car seat move around?
Start your review of Summer Infant Elite Duomat®!
How would you rate this product?
Calumet, MI
Love this peoduct. Purchased due to our leather seats and this product helped maintain that nice leather look!
This seat protector is a MUST HAVE!! It is easy to install and very versatile. It's also a great value
Humble, TX
It's a blessing. Keeps your seats clean and keeps leather seats from being imprinted by the car seat.
Yorktown, VA
Amazing to use under the car seats! Have them under all of our car seats to protect my leather seats!
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Silverdale, WA
Not only does it protect your seat from spills but from the baby seat tearing up your car seat !
Seymour, CT
Love this. Have 2 one for each car seat. Its keeps my seats in perfect condition
Perfect for my captain seats in my suv. So far they've worked just fine!!!!!
Perfect for my captain seats in my suv. So far they've worked just fine!!!!!
Great product. My kids eat in the car all the time and this protects the fabric under the car seat. It also prevents the indentation that the car seat causes in the seat and I love the pouch at the bottom to store things that kids always seem to need when they are in the car.
Stouffville , Ontario
Love, love, love it :) before I even knew these existed we had such bad dents and damage to our cars seat, once we got the second stage seat front faced by a professional he mentioned that he sold these and omg such a life saver, So happy to know that my cars seat won't get ruined now! Great product :)