BY SUMMER INFANT

Help protect your car’s upholstery from damaging marks and scratches from car seats with the Elite DuoMat®. The durable, easy-to-clean mat  works with both rear-facing and forward-facing car seats. Non-skid backing material grips upholstery securely, and the textured top of  the pad helps prevent the car seat from shifting.

• Provides the most complete protection of any car seat mat available
  • Waterproof materials prevent stains and soiling on car upholstery
  • Back panel adjusts to fit any infant or child car seat
  • Deeper side slots accommodate LATCH anchors and seat belts
  • Handy mesh pockets keep drinks, snacks, and toys organized and within reach
  • Wipes clean for easy care
  • Crash tested for safety to stay in place in the event of an accident

Ashley W.
Tifton, GA
We had a protector just for the bottom part of the seat but after my little one was walking but rear facing she would get a little restless in the back and start kicking the seats. After buying this I say kick away! Not hurting my seats anymore.
Bethany S.
Chattanooga
just purchased recently and it has been an amazing investment. helps keep my seats clean and the mesh pockets help for extra storage. super affordable. if you have little ones i'd highly recommend
Bryanna B.
This is not safe to have under a car seat! It will void the warranty! It can cause serious damage if it is on during an accident! It will cause the car seat to slide. I DO NOT RECOMMEND
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
Tbh I loved the idea of this product , I remember the relief I felt when I imagined the scrubbing I was saving myself later on from being able to save the seats from baby goo.
But sadly I went to several car seat techs and they told me that this wasn't safe and if there was a accident insurance wouldn't even help cover anything with it die to this not being approved .
Jenny C.
West Monroe
My husband and I both have one under our car seats. On leather seats, it's a must have! Even in fabric seats, it will keep them clean. Love this product! They are easy to install, the car seat still fits secure with no slipping. My car is clean and my son is safe, so I am a fan :)
Katrina H.
Tampa, FL
This is great for keeping seats clean. the back of my seat was getting really dirty from my rear facing toddlers feet. Now I don't have to worry if she steps in something on the way to the car. One of my favorite buys recently.
sarah b.
Unsafe to use with any car seat. I don't know why things like this are sold that could cause a child to possibly be injured or worse during the event of an accident. Shame in you. Only gave it one star because I have to.
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
We use this for in the car and under the high chair.. love that theres little pockets to store small iteams you don't want to lose. Easy to wash. The back does get in the way when your trying to use the latch system.
Jennifer S.
Roswell, GA
I have one of these under both car seats in my van. They protect the leather under the seats and give me peace of mind when the kids eat while we're on the road! I gift these to friends at baby showers.
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I Love these! Bought one for my toddler, should have done it sooner! I bought mine at baby's R us and it definitely does its purpose. I wish it was a little cheaper but they always have 25% off coupons!
Ashlee W.
Will these fit in any car? Been thinking about getting one of these for my Nissan Versa?
Ina v.
Bolingbrook, IL
What are the dimensions?
Nicole L.
Davenport, FL
Does this help with the base sloping around ?
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
Does this slip at all and make the car seat move around?
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook, CT
I just bought a new vehicle and can only seem to find these online for cheap but expensive to ship what store can I buy one at?

Target