Summer Infant Deluxe SuperSeat®

by Summer Infant

The Deluxe Wild Safari SuperSeat® is a 3-in-1 seat with 360 degrees of floor time activity fun, a support positioner, and a booster seat  in one.  It provides a secure and comfortable area for your growing infant to learn to sit up and interact with the su

I’ve heard great stories about moms who uses is it any good? Thinking of investing in one
I was wondering if kids like these? I have a baby who is almost four months and I wanted to get one so she can learn to sit up better and is it good for feeding them?
Start your review of Summer Infant Deluxe SuperSeat®!
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
I loved the bumbo seat with my first but she outgrew it quick this is a great seat with multiple purposes
Vi H.
Hayward, CA
Summer Infant Deluxe SuperSeat® uploaded by Vi H.
My brother got this for us during our baby shower. The chair is beautiful! And I love the colors of the animals and how it has different activity for your baby to play. Ours came with a missing screw? But the purple tray didnt stay up for our baby. Not recommended if you have a big baby, our baby is 16lbs and 4 months yet the seat is small and tight for him
Hannah B.
Thomasville, GA
My daughter has LOVED this thing. She would sit and play with the toys for quite a while, and now she loves eating in the seat. It wasn't expensive and it's not too big and bulky. We love using it at home and at friends' houses.
Flor G.
Yakima, WA
Summer Infant Deluxe SuperSeat® uploaded by Flor G.
Got this after my cousins baby outgrew it. Im happy she gave it to me cuz my baby just loves it. The little toys keep her very entertained and it’s definitely helping her with sitting up. I also like that you can use it as a high chair although i use it more as for practicing to sit up.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
We just bought this and my child loves it. This stays at his grandparents. It’s so adorable. It did meet our expectations. It’s not expensive but not chump change either. We are a one income family since I know stay at home and I think this was around $45 at Target.
Kristen S.
Wonderful product. Easy to assemble and my daughter has so much fun sitting in it and spinning the ball attached to the tray. It also helped her work on her sitting.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Such a cool item. This would be great for travel as a place to feed baby or even to bring to the relatives or a friends. Great for play time or snack time or even meal time. Great multi-use product.
Yesenia D.
I bought this for my daughter to sit and play. But it's not for every baby. My LO had thick thighs so it scratched and irritated her thighs a lot.
Geraldine D.
Love it! My only complain is that it's a little difficult to take baby out. They're legs get stuck in between the tray and leg holes.
Shirley P.
This superseat was very helpful with my daughter. I used it to feed her, took it everywhere I went to have a place for my daughter to play and eat. This is what I used after she got too big for the bouncer. I would definitely recommend this product.