BY SUMMER INFANT

The Right Height Bath Tub offers ultimate comfort and convenience for you and your baby. This multi-use tub offers a contoured newborn bath support spacious toddler tub, and extended use features such as a tub side seat and step stool! The Summer Infant Deluxe Right Height Bath Tub - Neutral Features: Elevated bath center brings baby to just the right height Contoured newborn bath support Clean rinse drains allow for a continuous flow of clean, warm water Spacious toddler tub with clip-in support Tub side seat and step stool From baby monitors, baby bathtubs and baby booster seats to SwaddleMe blankets and the organic line, Nature's Purest, Summer Infant's stated goal and promise is Delivering the best for you and your baby. Summer Infant believes that there are many special moments that occur from pregnancy through to toddlerhood and beyond and it tries to create products that help parents by alleviating everyday child and baby care worries to make the parenting experience more fulfilling. Be sure to visit our Summer Infant Brand Store to check out even more superior baby products. see more...

Juliana R.
Rego Park, NY
I added this product to my registry based on the reviews it had on Target.com and Amazon.com. However, it did not meet my expectations. Even though it serves a purpose, it is extremely uncomfortable for my 2 month old. She looks like she is sliding down and does not enjoy her bath time at all. I would not recommend it.
Kasandra D.
This tub works great! We use it inside our regular bathtub and it really saves your back from having to bend over!
Tori S.
Received this as a gift from my baby shower! I love the multi use function and how sleek the design is.