Summer Infant Deluxe Comfort Folding Booster Seat

by Summer Infant

NULL

I have soft chairs at the table will it leave marks on the leather?
Start your review of Summer Infant Deluxe Comfort Folding Booster Seat!
Celina, OH
My sister has this at her house for whenever me and my kids come over!! It’s the perfect size for my 7month old and has an adjustable tray for some extra room! I love how you strap it to a chair for extra security! I don’t have to worry about them falling out of the chair!
Holyoke, MA
This was a life saver going on to eat especially. It was a good value for the price. It’s folds up for easy transport or storage. I bought this so we could bring our own chair instead of using a restaurant high chair. I do wish it came with a carry case. But we had a bag big enough to use. We also used this at home in place of a high chair.
Gainesville, GA
love this booster seat! Received it as a gift and it made our life so much easier! At the time we were living in a very small apartment so this helped a lot. Very useful and light. You can also take it anywhere you go even for using it at a restaurant since the high chairs there are always dirty and full of germs! loved it!
We don't gave a lot of space in our dining room, therefore chose this instead of a high chair. My little girl has been using this daily since she started solids at 6 months. It's super easy to clean and ours still looks like new (more than a year later). You can remove the straps and wash them in the machine. Make sure to completely remove the chair once in a while because food can get underneath if you are using it at it's lowest position. We have also used this chair for traveling and it's very easy to fold up and take along. It does take up a lot of space in your luggage if you're air traveling though. It's easy to install on the chairs and feels secure. I didn't give it 5 stars because the "cushion" it came with is more like a cover made of a thin piece of fabric you attach to the back with elastics . I removed that from day 1 because figured it would contribute to more of a mess than actually serve as a cushion. As you can see in the picture i personalized the back support instead of using the "cushion"..Overall it's a compact, easy to clean, space saving alternative to a high chair. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to save space or as a chair for grandparents house.
Holland, MI
This is what we are using with our almost 2 year old daughter. We don't use the slide in tray, but instead hook the chair up to a regular table chair (this product has clamp belt that go under the chair and also around the back of the chair) and push it into the table so she can eat with all of us together. I like how secure it is and also the arm rests that ensure she will not be falling out when she is distracted. Great price too!
Massapequa, NY
By far my favorite seat. I bought two of them. One to keep in each car so we don’t forget. They are easy to clean and stay secure on the seat you attach it to. They are a good price point and I highly recommend this.
Oklahoma City, OK
A great affordable and convenient high chair/booster seat option. My LO has her normal full sized high chair but we keep this one for travel or grandmas house. She really enjoys the freedom and fun of sitting in it in her playroom occasionally for snacks!
Akron, OH
I have been using this since six months and she is turning two now . Cheap and best i would say
Barnesville
This seat was ok. I didn’t like the tray. It clipped on the sides instead of sliding and it seemed to come off quite a bit.
My toddler still uses this till this day and it’s her favorite she knows it’s yummy time and it’s super comfortable super easy to clean she very much enjoys this chair like how I enjoy it very much makes everything easier and I recommend