BY SUMMER INFANT #29 in Highchairs & Boosters

Let your baby join the rest of the family at the dinner table with the summer infant deluxe comfort booster seat. It attaches to most dining room chairs with its adjustable straps. The 3-point safety harness helps securely hold your child. This baby feeding chair has a cushy seat and a removable tray for conveniently feeding your little one. This high chair booster seat is suitable for babies over 6 months of age. Jpma certified. Spot cleaning recommended. see more...

Summer Infant Deluxe Comfort Booster Seat - Pink
  • "My daughter loves the color, I am about to purchase one for our son! " in 1 review
hilda m.
We don't gave a lot of space in our dining room, therefore chose this instead of a high chair. My little girl has been using this daily since she started solids at 6 months. It's super easy to clean and ours still looks like new (more than a year later). You can remove the straps and wash them in the machine. Make sure to completely remove the chair once in a while because food can get underneath if you are using it at it's lowest position. We have also used this chair for traveling and it's very easy to fold up and take along. It does take up a lot of space in your luggage if you're air traveling though. It's easy to install on the chairs and feels secure. I didn't give it 5 stars because the "cushion" it came with is more like a cover made of a thin piece of fabric you attach to the back with elastics . I removed that from day 1 because figured it would contribute to more of a mess than actually serve as a cushion. As you can see in the picture i personalized the back support instead of using the "cushion"..Overall it's a compact, easy to clean, space saving alternative to a high chair. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to save space or as a chair for grandparents house.
Megan M.
Holland, MI
This is what we are using with our almost 2 year old daughter. We don't use the slide in tray, but instead hook the chair up to a regular table chair (this product has clamp belt that go under the chair and also around the back of the chair) and push it into the table so she can eat with all of us together. I like how secure it is and also the arm rests that ensure she will not be falling out when she is distracted. Great price too!
leticia p.
GAINESVILLE, GA
love this booster seat! Received it as a gift and it made our life so much easier! At the time we were living in a very small apartment so this helped a lot. Very useful and light. You can also take it anywhere you go even for using it at a restaurant since the high chairs there are always dirty and full of germs! loved it!
Megan M.
If you have a regular chair to attach this to, this is incredible! You can't beat the price and convenience of being able to fold it up and take it with you! They are so inexpensive, each grandparent has one at their home for when the kids come visit.
Melissa O.
Kathleen, GA
We bought this seat so that we could easily transport it to and from other peoples homes, and because we have minimal space in our apartment. It is a great little seat, and I love that it is dishwasher safe! The only issue that I have is that the tray seems kind of difficult to move.
Joanne H.
I love this chair! It was given to us when visiting my parents house. It takes up way less room than traditional highchairs. It also folds up nicely so I can hide it away. My daughter did outgrow it though, so I ended up buying a new one.
Alicia C.
Somerset, KY
This is such a cute and trendy little chair, much more convenient than the regular high chair. It breaks down for easy storage. My daughter loves the color, I am about to purchase one for our son!
alejandra c.
It's so small it's not hassle to take it everywhere. I've see those nice big ones but they take so much space this one you fold and it's basically nonexistent and not heavy
magali c.
bridgeport, CT
Very very useful chair you can place it on top of any chair in your home and stays in place and does not take much space loved
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love this because i can have the child sit at the table with me its easy to pick up and move its so cute too love it