Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather - Blue uploaded by Jessica A.Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather - Blue uploaded by Shelly M.

BY SUMMER INFANT

Make bathing fun for your infant with the Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather. This is a top item in our Baby Registry. This bather features an infant head support and an adjustable seat to deliver extra comfort for your baby. Nonskid bottom helps to keep the bather in place even when it's wet. When bath time is over, this bather can be cleaned with soap and water. Collapsible for easy storage. Visit our Baby Registry for more big ideas for little ones. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Hailey N.
San Diego, CA
For the cost of this item, it’s fantastic. The recline positions are a little weird and, if your baby squirms around a lot, they will start to slide off, but this shouldn’t be too much of an issue if you’re watching closely and can adjust them as needed. Our sinks are all way too small to wash a baby in so this really saved us when it came time to bathe our newborn after struggling with one of those bath petals in a small kitchen sink. She went from hating bath time to really enjoying it thanks to being able to sit back in this seat and relax.
Jessica A.
Key West, FL
This has 3 different “settings” for when your infant gets older. Never liked those plastic tubs since they’re a waste of space and babies outgrow them really quickly. This folds flat if needed and very lightweight. My little one is 5 months and loves it because it makes bath-time super easy and fun for us.
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
This was an amazing and very useful product specially when u have new borns it helps so much the one thing i would change is making it easier to take off the cloth to wash it because there would be times when it would start to smell like a wet rag the good thing tho is that it never got moldy
Melissa T.
For the price, it's a good bather option. However, I can't get mine to lock into place on the lowest reclined setting, and it does slip around a lot in my tub (after purchasing I read reviews on another site & it seems other people have had the same issues too). When you're trying to wash up a wet, squirming, 4 month old you definitely want something that's not going to slip out from under them 😕 But it does dry fast & is very compact-which makes traveling with it easier. Could definitely use some improvements though.
Daniela E.
Fresno
I did not like this baby bather at all. I had it for my son when he was a newborn through 6 months. There’s different levels of reclines but the furthest is still too upright for a small baby. Also, it was way too hard to change the recline after the first time. It’s so easy for baby so slide off to the sides, seeing as most babies won’t stay completely still. Scared me that my son would fall or slide off. It isn’t something I would recommend or ever purchase.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
This is perfect for new born babies. This is what I would always bathe my son in when he first came home. He really loved it and still does. It fits in the sink also so it's an easy access. My mom bought it for me and I'd recommend this to other moms for a starter bathing equipment
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,470 reviews
We have this in our tub for my baby. Great purchase. Easy to clean... Light weight for traveling. Great purchase.
Genevieve M.
Berlin, NJ
We used this the first 3 months with my little one in our deep sink, and he loved it. It is so affordable, and very comfortable for my baby. The holes in it allow it to dry quickly on its own, and he liked sitting upright in it. I have really no complaints!
Aurea N.
Its a great product for a short amount of time. I used this for about 3 months. After that it started to get frayed and slimy, even after cleaning.