Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather - Blue

Make bathing fun for your infant with the Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather. This is a top item in our Baby Registry. This bather features an infant head support and an adjustable seat to deliver extra comfort for your baby. Nonskid bottom helps to keep the bather in place even when it's wet. When bath time is over, this bather can be cleaned with soap and water. Collapsible for easy storage. Visit our Baby Registry for more big ideas for little ones. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Melissa T.
For the price, it's a good bather option. However, I can't get mine to lock into place on the lowest reclined setting, and it does slip around a lot in my tub (after purchasing I read reviews on another site & it seems other people have had the same issues too). When you're trying to wash up a wet, squirming, 4 month old you definitely want something that's not going to slip out from under them 😕 But it does dry fast & is very compact-which makes traveling with it easier. Could definitely use some improvements though.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
This is perfect for new born babies. This is what I would always bathe my son in when he first came home. He really loved it and still does. It fits in the sink also so it's an easy access. My mom bought it for me and I'd recommend this to other moms for a starter bathing equipment