Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather - Blue uploaded by Tiffony W.Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather - Blue uploaded by Andrea B.

BY SUMMER INFANT

Safely and securely bathe your newborn in comfort with the deluxe baby bather. a soft, mesh sling cradles your baby, while multiple recline positions provide the most comfortable positioning for your little one, making it the perfect choice from the very first sponge bath. see more...

• I've seen this around , til what age can they use this ? 2 Answers
Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather - Blue
  • "This little thing is great for bath time, it doesn't take up tons of space like most baby bathtubs, and it folds over very nicely, just the right size for storage." in 2 reviews
  • "It was very easy to clean after bathroom oopsies during his first few months which as a new mom, I was very happy about!" in 2 reviews
  • "This was a life saver when my son was a baby." in 1 review
  • "I've also given it as a baby shower gift many times!" in 1 review
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
I received one of these at my baby shower and wasn't sure I would like it at first but I was wrong. It fits perfectly in the sink allows baby to be surrounded by water without worrying about slipping. When she was a newborn I could keep one hand on her belly and have the other free to soap up her washcloth or pump out the baby wash. You can easily adjust how far it reclines so now that she's a little older I can adjust it so that she can sit up more. Once she's sitting up on her own it won't be necessary but it sure makes bath time easy until then.
Krystal M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son has this exact bather. I love this blather because he is 8 months old and this has held up through the months! He sits in it comfortable enjoying the water. My only complaint is the metal underneath is rusted, making it not ideal to fill up the tub even a little bit while the bather is in it.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Decently made. My son kept sliding down in it during his baths. I wished that this had suction cups since it moved a lot during bath time between my son pushing himself around in it, and trying to bathe him. I do like the fact that it can be folded down to store it out of the way.
Shelby G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have several baby bath tubs from my baby shower and have tried them all out already. I like this one for when my baby wants more freedom. He can sit back and relax or sit up a little to touch the running water. It's great for traveling too!
Ryoko M.
We bought this second hand, but has held up well to being used everyday. We started using it when my son was a newborn, and he is still using it as a 4 month old - I think we can get a few more months use out of it. The mesh makes it very easy to put in and out the tub, and it dries super fast. It has a hammock type feel and looks very comfortable. It can be used with the tub full, or like me, as a seat for easily showering your baby. We just sit him in this, and I pour water over him with a cup. No fuss maintenance, and the price even new is great.
cass S.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a life saver for me. I have two under two and my two year old needs help almost just as much as the baby. This seat made hat possible. For $15 you just can't go wrong. I bought it at target after thinking to myself, "what in the heck am I going to do to bathe these children?!" I would buy it again in a heart beat. Of course I don't have to because it held up fantastically and has never given me a problem. Great product.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This little thing is great for bath time, it doesn't take up tons of space like most baby bathtubs, and it folds over very nicely, just the right size for storage. Just place it in the tub and start the water. I love how this is made of mesh so the baby sinks into it a little bit making it harder for the baby fall out of it, but, with that being said don't ever leave your baby's side when they are in the bath always keep one hand on them at least!
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Our youngest had this bather and it worked great! I loved that we were able to change the angle of the seat, I did have a bit of trouble getting it off to toss in the washer but other than that I was very satisfied with the product overall and definitely recommend.
Drea T.
Grand Prairie, TX
This was kind of awkward to set up and took a long time to dry. It worked well once set up and seemed comfortable for my son. At $15 it was definitely one of the less expensive bath options and we only used it for about 3 months before he was too big for it.
Destiny C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The ease of use isn't the best. I had a really hard time unfolding it because of how strong the locking system is, but that made me feel better that it wasn't going to collapse with my son in it. We mainly used this for over night / out of state trips. It's super compact and dried quickly since it's mesh. I also liked being able to change how much the seat reclined.
Monica H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've seen this around , til what age can they use this ?