Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather - Blue uploaded by Andrea B.Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather - Blue uploaded by Tiffony W.

BY SUMMER INFANT

Safely and securely bathe your newborn in comfort with the deluxe baby bather. a soft, mesh sling cradles your baby, while multiple recline positions provide the most comfortable positioning for your little one, making it the perfect choice from the very first sponge bath. see more...

• I've seen this around , til what age can they use this ? 2 Answers
Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather - Blue
  • "It was very easy to clean after bathroom oopsies during his first few months which as a new mom, I was very happy about!" in 2 reviews
  • "This little thing is great for bath time, it doesn't take up tons of space like most baby bathtubs, and it folds over very nicely, just the right size for storage." in 2 reviews
  • "I've also given it as a baby shower gift many times!" in 1 review
  • "This was a life saver when my son was a baby." in 1 review
cass S.
cass S.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a life saver for me. I have two under two and my two year old needs help almost just as much as the baby. This seat made hat possible. For $15 you just can't go wrong. I bought it at target after thinking to myself, "what in the heck am I going to do to bathe these children?!" I would buy it again in a heart beat. Of course I don't have to because it held up fantastically and has never given me a problem. Great product.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Our youngest had this bather and it worked great! I loved that we were able to change the angle of the seat, I did have a bit of trouble getting it off to toss in the washer but other than that I was very satisfied with the product overall and definitely recommend.
Drea T.
Drea T.
Grand prairie, TX
This was kind of awkward to set up and took a long time to dry. It worked well once set up and seemed comfortable for my son. At $15 it was definitely one of the less expensive bath options and we only used it for about 3 months before he was too big for it.
Harley J.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
This was so easy for our son when he was a newborn. I think we paid $12-$15 for it. I would buy it again if I had another baby, he outgrew it around 5 months which is fine for us. Definitely would recommend to other parents
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.
It was perfect for my newborn baby to get perfectly clean with out dipping him into the water. I had gotten it from a baby shower, so I'm unaware of the price but I would recommend it to other new parents
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I love these up right bath seats. I use this for my newborn. It's affordable and you can take it anywhere. It also has the mesh seat that the water just flows right through. Good to use in the sink
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
El Paso, IL
Very easy to use. one handed. easy clean up. You hang it up to dry. Folds up for easy storage, which is nice when you don't have much space to store anything.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Evans
Great product! My daughter used it up until she was 9 months old and sometimes she will still lounge in it. Very affordable!
Tiffony W.
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
I received one of these at my baby shower and wasn't sure I would like it at first but I was wrong. It fits perfectly in the sink allows baby to be surrounded by water without worrying about slipping. When she was a newborn I could keep one hand on her belly and have the other free to soap up her washcloth or pump out the baby wash. You can easily adjust how far it reclines so now that she's a little older I can adjust it so that she can sit up more. Once she's sitting up on her own it won't be necessary but it sure makes bath time easy until then.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Mega Parent Expert
My son has this exact bather. I love this blather because he is 8 months old and this has held up through the months! He sits in it comfortable enjoying the water. My only complaint is the metal underneath is rusted, making it not ideal to fill up the tub even a little bit while the bather is in it.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Mega Parent Expert
I've seen this around , til what age can they use this ?