Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather

Safely and securely bathe your newborn in comfort with the Deluxe Baby Bather.

Any cons you have about this bath tub?
Has only noticed that their warming wings didn't really stay attached?
Who has not had the chance to use one of these?
Start your review of Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather!
Erica F.
Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather uploaded by Erica F.
Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather. I brought this when my youngest daughter was around 2 to 3 months. It was super cute and easy to put together. It has 3 settings you choose the one that is best for your baby. I choose the one that was farther back so number 3 for us. It does not have a lot of support on the sides so as baby grow and before honestly keep one hand on your baby and bathe him or her with the other. Around the time your baby starts to sit up and roll over I would not recommend this product! This is great for newborns. We used our bathe in the tub also easy to fold up and put up. I would recommend the Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather only for newborn or babies who is not mobile. #baby #momlife #motherhood #newborn  #summerinfantdeluxebather #bathtime
marie A.
1,348 reviews
Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather uploaded by marie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just found out i was pregnant with my first child this month. I have nothing to start off with since this is my first baby. This was very cheap! I bought this from Walmart. We also bought one for my sister in law. She has used her's already. I love that it folds down to almost nothing. Makes it so easy to store this in small spaces. I like that it has three positions. So cute and awsome quality. Highly recommend!
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Didnt like because my son kept slipping out of it. Says its for newborns and up but was way too big. I ended up giving this to a friend and buying another one.
Jessica F.
Nicholson, PA
This chair was great for the short lived time when the baby couldn’t go into the regular tub. After that it has become mostly inconvenient. Because of how high it is, we would have to put so much water in the tub to actually have the baby in the water!
Jamie M.
Batavia, NY
Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather uploaded by Jamie M.
Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather uploaded by Jamie M.
I thought this was super cute, but it doesn't hold your baby up. My son is 3 months old and in any of the given positions he slides almost totally out of it on the bottom. He looks very uncomfortable. I wouldn't recommend this. He can't get enough water on him or to play in without it going in his ears.
Serena D.
Lynchburg, VA
I bought this product a couple years ago from target. This price was reasonable. I love how this seat has different settings so you can adjust the angle to suit baby's needs. It also folds up for easy storage. The only con is that some of the slots are hard to click in to but eventually gets broken in and becomes easier.
Chrysten T.
North St Paul, MN
This bath tub works like any other baby bath tub I've seen. I saw this at Target and the price was decent enough to get. My baby fits perfectly (minus him slouching sometimes), easy to fold up and store it where it's not in the way. After giving my baby a bath, I usually let it dry out before storing it so it doesn't leave a water smell in the cabinet. I would recommend this to any parents or friends that are looking into buying a baby gift.
Brandi Lane B.
Rochester Hls, MI
No matter what height i had the chair set on my daughter managed to flip herself out of it..it wasn't sturdy enough for her to sit IN the chair and with no sides it was a disaster and made bath time a pain in the butt. Also it's very hard to fold up for storage
Ryoko M.
We used this bath seat until my son was about 5 months old. When he was a newborn, it worked really great - the seat is a comfy mesh and the material dried so quickly after use. It was light and portable, and not bulky like other baby baths. We basically put it in our bath tub and put baby on it, but didn't fill up the tub - which was the beauty of this product - and washed baby with a washcloth. This easily fits in a kitchen sink too, if that's where you usually bathe your baby. The only reason we moved away from this is that my song was getting too tall for it, and he was getting to be a bit wriggly and was afraid that he would push himself off this seat and fall off.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
I received this for a baby shower gift. I wouldn't have bought it but I ended up loving it! And my son was super comfortable in it and now In the water as a result.